AUG.31st, CANCUNCARE BOOZE CRUISE TRIP REPORT & PIX

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CancunTom, Sep 7, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Max..Glad to hear you had a Blast!! :lol:

2. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Sounds like we missed another great trip. We've got our fingers crossed that we will be able to make the trip in May to see everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.

Bob and Shiela

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    looking at a tentative date of may 1 for our next booze cruise (im sure steve will be running many others between now and then) and since we already have at least thirty or forty - a booze cruise on or very near to this date is pretty much all but etched in stone

.............just as we had our last one on maxi's actual birthday i want to be sure and have our next one on tiny tim's actual birthday

tim aka captain pus nuts

the last true unapologetic, dedicated, relentless party animal - the guy who sets all the records and then beats them - this next birthday party's for you our dear friend!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Bethy - I have to say that the patches werent the miracle cure BUT they kept him going until the boat moored up for the snorklers then he started to get queasy -however Jannet gave him dramamine so coupled with the patch, and a couple hours on dry land - he was able to party with the rest of us on the way back!!
    xxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice