Attractive Couple Curious On First Visit

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by huwarrior, Jul 18, 2019.

1. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Was going to write something very similar. We go to TTR to have a great time with people who aren't busy worrying about what everyone else looks like in their skivvies; we're just lining up shots and somehow ending up in my birthday suit nearly everyday in one of the pool games(or maybe that's just me:D)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    This guy sounds like a troll, doesn't respond after he posted

3. Shminer31

Shminer31 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0
    Scuba Steve - Ciber Hi-5 coming your way.

In my opinion, which everyone has one, TTR is about the experience and not the prerequisite that you have to be above average to be there. Are there extremely attractive people there, yes. Are there average people there, yes. Are there heavier set people there, yes. But what you find attractive or beautiful could be completely different to the person sitting next to you. To me, TTR is about the experience of being around people who want to be free, have an open mind (and not necessarily to swing or play with others), not to judge or be judged, and to feel sexy to their significant other. One second you could be in the sexy pool talking with a bunch of people of the same age, race and sexual orientation as you and the next second, you could be sharing a shot with someone who is way older/younger than you with a different background.

My wife and i have been to TTR 5-6 times and we love going back there. We walk in the front doors and it feels like home. Nobody judges, nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit. We have met some of the greatest people we call friends there. We've also had some bad experiences. But no matter what, its like another family there. Open up to people, let down your guards and who the hell cares about who that person is, where they come from and what they are into. Share a drink, share some laughs, and live it up.

Confident people who love being around other confident people are sexy to me. It doesn't matter what they look like. Those that judge or expect a certain type of people to be around them are far from attractive to me. and if that's you, stay the fuck away from TTR. We don't need that kind of negativity in our lives.

To those of us who agree, CHEERS!!!

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Waterlvrs

Waterlvrs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +584 / 0
    I think there's a good chance this is true. If you had to think of a way to get a crowd of discussion board people worked up, it would be to make a post that starts with, "my wife and I are above average in looks".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Isn't it funny... the "Ori… ginal".. hasn't posted since, is he hiding ????? You'd think he'd be keen to post a picture LOL

6. Lucky Charms

Lucky Charms Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    We are Temptation Sex Panthers.... 60% of the time.... we are above average EVERYTIME....:p:p:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    EVERYONE is "above average" when they're naked and enjoying life.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1

I'll take up this guy's ill-fated cause. I think he might be a bit misunderstood, here.

Yes, there are plenty of other good-looking couples at TTR and, depending a little on the week, there will be other men and women who are better looking than you and your wife. But I think you'll find that the one attractive quality most on display at TTR is confidence. It takes a good deal of that to go topless, and dress up in risque costumes, and even to just book a vacation at a place like this. Some of those confident people will look like they stepped out of a magazine. Others definitely won't. But I think you'll find that, as you meet people there, your first impressions may change. Some of the most attractive people will be the ones whose company you enjoy most, not the ones who caught your eye first. You'll be fine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. eastcoastcouple

eastcoastcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +276 / 0

Maybe they should just stay home and admire themselves while looking in the mirror at their beautiful selves........... jes sayin'!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  10. moonstar

moonstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Was there any way to read this without sounding like a condescending troll. *insert eyeroll*

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice