ATTN North East: 3 1/2 weeks left

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by backs13, May 8, 2009.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Just a quick reminder guys and gals, There is going to be a Cancuncare reunion in Niagara Falls June 5th and 6th..... Check out Temptations chatter and the Niagara Falls Spring Fling thread for all the details.... Theres some great people going , but plenty of room for some more, Dont let me have all the fun to myself ha ha.... Hope to see a lot of you up there.. :D :D :D
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

2. jdavis331

jdavis331 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey... none of that... can't you see that temptations is in a crisis??? we need you there! probably cheaper, too! :lol:

i know many of you don't know me, but i promise we are fun! Just ask jamie! Those of you that are there for the reunion, stay a little longer and those of you that are trying for another vaca, come back to temptations! Is it really that hard of a decision???

3. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Reunion

Oh we will all be back to temptations soo, most likely in september for the 2nd trip this year, but this Niagara falls trip is an appetizer for those of us that cant get more time off work, or cant afford to get away for a week or so , yet still want to party and meet up with some great people from here,. Now if you were to fly up for the spring fling for the weekend, we could all talk about planning our next trip to Temptations lol... :lol:

4. jdavis331

jdavis331 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry... gonna have to pass... as i will still be at temptations during that weekend... but i will keep up with the chatter on the board :wink:

5. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey Jim

Great post, hopefully it gets some more interest.

See you soon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice