Attitude Towards Younger Single Guys

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tsriener6, Nov 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7

I would agree. It sounds like you have shit together, and fully know what you are walking int0, how to behave, and what to expect.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    for us we totally avoid younger group of single men since during our 15 trips we have seen way to many thinking they are going for a free for all. Dont get me wrong we will say hi and be nice but do try to limit the interactions. 90% are couple and wish to mingle with liked minded couple and single ladies (the single ladies the few that are there are normally very secure and are typically very nice). Also important depending on the time you go most will be the age of your parents LOL

Important to point out over the years we also did meet some really nice gentlemen who left very positive impression. Nice and respectful seems the be the required quality and by the tone of your messages we would assume you have your head screw on the right way and are more than likely very nice young man.

all this being said we wish you boys a great vacation

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Great answer. You seem to understand what it's about and willing to accept whatever happens...which could be real good.
    Just hope your buddys are in the same boat.
    Experience: we met great singles and fun guys...but next, we met the sidekick who was a total asshole. Mexico is a really bad place to get in a fight!
    Just to let you know, this ain't home! Be careful.
    Jesus! I feel like I'm scolding my kid! Sorry tsriener6. Not my intention :oops:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. smith.s and d

smith.s and d Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 0
    My kids are you age, and this next trip one is joining us with her partner. I’ve been called mamma Stacey, as I tend to make friends with younger guys, safe person, but crazy fun too. The ones we’ve met that treat everyone as equals and don’t push individual boundaries have a blast. We’ve met some younger single s who had no respect and didn’t take long for them to be squeeze out of the fun, typically they end up partying off resort.

5. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Early 20's is really young for TTR, but there is no minimum age to be a cool person. :)

Be respectful, and watch the alcohol consumption if you guys are even slightly prone to developing a pack mentality when smashed. Roaming packs of drunken assholes are what pisses other people off the most at the resort.

And whatever you do, don't bring any recreational drugs of any kind to Mexico, or try to buy them once there.

Have a great trip!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I have no doubt that I could have handled going Temptation in my early 20s. I am pretty sure I act the same way I did then as I do now. IMO I think I fit in well, but maybe that's just because I'm oblivious (young, dumb and full of cum). People do seem to enjoy it though, and I have made a friend or two at TTR :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice