Attitude Towards Younger Single Guys

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tsriener6, Nov 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    I have to agree with most everyone else, you probably won’t enjoy yourselves, as much as you would, at a resort where singles go. If you want to experience TTR I highly recommend the summer months, during wedding season. They have a lot more singles and bachelorette parties. It will be next to impossible for you to get laid in March or April, and that’s when the rates are higher. Let’s face it, that’s what 20 year olds want to do. I don’t care how much game you got or what you look like, it ain’t going to happen that time of year.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. shortntall

shortntall Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 2
    Be respectful and enjoy your trip! Do not let anyone scare you away, we have chatted it up with many very nice groups of young guys.

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Don't think the problem revolves around being 20ish. It's more about the group thing. It does scare a lot of the ladies when there's a wolfpack ogling at them or even getting to close to their space. Friendly singles are almost all welcome but groups tend to create apprehension. Just my 2¢
    Hope you guys have fun

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    It will be next to impossible for you to get laid in March or April, and that’s when the rates are higher. Let’s face it, that’s what 20 year olds want to do. I don’t care how much game you got or what you look like, it ain’t going to happen that time of year.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I agree with you about April. o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Maybe it’s just the way it reads but the “maybe try some new things” statement might be what people are indexing on?
    When a couple says this on the forum it means one thing, when 4 guys just over the legal drinking age in the States say it then it means a whole different thing.
    Lots of good advice on here, lots of previous posts with good and bad experiences too. It is a wild adult party and you will see things that you won’t anywhere else, whether you are just watching them or part of them is all up to you. The only watch out for that is an absolute, in our opinion, is to stay away from the “pack” mentality that can sometimes takeover groups of younger guys (and older guys too). That is a recipe for bad outcomes.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Agree with the concerns about the perception people will have of the 4 of you being a “pack”. Will be very hard to mingle and be included. I suggest when you’re there - split up, in twos max at the beginning. If you’re able to establish yourselves and gain acceptance within the social network then ask to invite your other friends in to the party.
    As for the other stuff - I know a few couples that quite enjoy young single attractive men - so if all aligns there’s good potential for it to go that way for you too.

7. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    We always meet some fun single guys on our trips. Those fun and cool single guys are funny, engaging, outgoing, respectful and are looking to have fun meeting other people. If that describes your group, then you’ll have a blast and fit right into the fun no matter what month you go.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    Its maturity level and attitude that will make or break it for these guys. 22 is pretty darn young compared to most TTR guests, and it's often hard to relate to another group that are at a much different place in their life. Every 5 years of life makes a big difference in how you percieve things. At 22 I didn't even know what I didn't know. They like boobs, want to party, and with any luck a little more... Fair enough, we all do. Now what are you going to talk about? That is going to get frustrating for somebody in the group. Now add an endless supply of alcohol, and we've all seen what happens when one guy isn't getting the attention he wants.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    FYI, TTR is not a swinger resort. Just thought I would put that out there. Lifestyle people do go to TTR but they also go to other resorts too. I feel like the "Swinger Resort" gets people thinking something that TTR just isn't. We have partied with some cool singles on trips but its been one person maybe 2 never just guys on trip together...

10. tsriener6

tsriener6 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I appreciate everyones advice and I really do respect your concerns but I believe we are making the right decision by coming. We are mature young adults and I think the fact that I am coming to this forum for information is evidence of that.

Thank you for your help. I am very excited; no expectations, but I think we’re going to have a great time

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice