Attacked

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Apr 17, 2007.

1. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did you report to the police? go find a doctor to check your noise. and get the medical records in case if the police can find these guys..

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    riki, good news, in a drunken rage a few buddies of mine found the locals and confronted them, we accused them of attacking you, but they denied it claiming to be in Connecticut at the time of the assault. One of their drunken friends called my friend an a-hole and a bunch of other things and a brawl ensued....we picked up the scraps for you haha

3. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lots of bloody idiots around, my m8 left a club early by himself last year got jumped had to have brain operation he nearly died, went to see him in hospital and he didnt even know who i was. The lads got caught went from a attempted murder charge to GBH. :evil:

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jesus thats shocking news. I keep my whits about me much more after getting bottled. Its pretty good where i go out though as the whole route of the bars and around to the pizza shops and taxi Que is busy and with lot of police presence so if something kicks off it gets stop soon enough. Kinda annoying what britains coming to these days not really a country im proud to come from these days.

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please tell me you dont go clubbing it in Rovvvvvvvvverum taaaaaarn centre :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah that place has been dead for years its so outdated lol Doncasters good now got lot of new bars and pretty big club women are easy 2 :wink: just remmeber use double protection :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice