ATM Trip Report 2/15-2/23, 2014

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CaptMorgan, Feb 25, 2014.

1. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Report Deleted for privacy reasons

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Beans and Franks!! Love it!

Can't wait for more truth telling about Honest Abe....

3. jeff&daphneinok

jeff&daphneinok Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  4. deniseandmark

deniseandmark Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    OMG!!! By far the BEST trip report I have ever read!!! When I got to the end of page 3, I was saying noooooooooooooo out loud as I realized there was nothing else to read!! You have made my day!!! Cant wait for the rest of it, as I laughed so hard reading it, I literally had tears running down my face!!! Makes me even more excited for our trip in 8 weeks!!!

5. T&J

T&J Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    :aktion033:"What if somebody slipped and fell on me? Who knows where what body parts would end up?".....OMG, you are going to get me fired!!!!! I have to stop reading your posts at work, but alas I won't because they are the highlight of my workday recently!!!! Keep it coming!!!! I think you both need to be March/April crossovers this year too.....so much fun!!!!:aetsch004:

6. samifer6969

samifer6969 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0

so true :p

7. samifer6969

samifer6969 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Yes come back and join us cross-overs!!!!!!

8. dnlb

dnlb Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    "As I said earlier I dressed as a creepy guy for schoolgirl night. I was not wearing a shirt, and tiny square-cut tight boxers. Well as soon as we got to Paty-O's someone comes up behind me and slaps my ass. I turned around and it was a guy. A little weird if you ask me, but whatevs. ........................................................................................................................... but not before creepy guy got one more good ass-slap in. He found me again later that night for slap #3, he was like a ninja popping up out of nowhere and "WHAM!" I spent the rest of the night looking over my shoulder with my ass-cheeks clenched for what I was afraid would be an ATM Deposit!"

He was sooooo drunk and really thought you were his bro, that y'all had some sort of weird joke thing going. You came by & I high-5'd you & he ass-lapped, I asked him WTH was up with it, he said it was like a dare or something, you came boogying back past us a few minutes later & he got you again, so maybe I only witnessed slaps #2 & 3, the look on your face was pure astonishment! For the record, I DID tell him that I didn't think you appreciated it.

The other thing that sticks in my memory was at the pool bar after the Boobs Cruise when Mrs Morgan was trying to get you to try Chelsea's evil nipple clamps & for some reason you thought it was better to show a phone-vid of getting your junk waxed !! They talked Trevor & I into doing a "Pull-Off" with the nipple clamps attached first to nipples, then to our bags. At that point you sort of took off, again the look on your face had us rolling!

9. Ready2GoNow

Ready2GoNow Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh.My.God. I am crying laughing!!!! KAKAW bitches!!! holy shit thats good stuff!! sub dermal nipple hematoma…!!! This is a great way to spend a Saturday two weeks prior to our trip…totally looking forward to having as much fun as you did!!

10. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    OMG those hurt! In november someone got me with one, well almost but enough of a pinch to nearly throw a punch (Ms writing this)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice