ATM Trip Report 2/15-2/23, 2014

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CaptMorgan, Feb 25, 2014.

1. babydoll

babydoll Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Best Trip report ever...Thank you :)

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Halloween is tough for those of us w little ones. So a bunch of us started a group in early October. No family conflict, a little warmer and the clocks have not fallen back an hour yet so an extra hour of sexy pool fun :) Octoberbreast 2014, October 3rd to 10th.

Plus the price can't be beat. Paid $145 a night last October and our flight from philly was $350 instead of $710 each. Off season rocks. Just pay the added $80-$120 for trip insurance just in case you are unlucky with a hurricane.

3. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    I am so glad I found this report late. I'm not sure I could have waited for each new installment.

4. deb3667

deb3667 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Great trip report! Thanks for spending time to do it!!

5. saram

saram Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad I didn't start reading until it was complete, I would have been checking it all time to get the next episode of days of temptations lives. Also glad I read it at home! Even if I wasn't there to experience I would have lol... But since I was there my stomach hurt ! Thank you for taking the time and providing some relief to my post vacation blues. - Sarah 1 :icon_cool:

6. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Report deleted for privacy reasons

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  7. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    I signed on to write my trip report but not sure I will after this thread. We were in the week 8 group you met a couple days before you left and are friends with several people from your week from years past. It was nice to finally meet you both. I (Theresa) was able to spend some time with your wife and we had fun. If I write the report, I will mention how in met her. If I don't, I'll come back and post here. ;)

8. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Theresa, I hope you still write your report! It's always great to see our same trip through another set of eyes, and experiences!

9. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    We did 9 days this time and it was perfect because half way thru the trip we had rented a room over on Isla Mujeres (Maria Del Mar Hotel- small, nice and 10 ft from North beach) for 1 night. We went over at 9:30am and didnt return to TTR til 5pm the next day..On our future visits to TTR we will always do it this way because being at the same resort for consecutive days can and does get tiring..plus the Isla nightlife is full of hole in the wall little bars that were super fun...

10. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    and also we tried many differrent restaurants for Breakfast (Roosters and this French place cant remember the name} Lunch (Mango Cafe, Cubano's) and Dinner (Olivia's) ..we would just walk around reading menu's and if it looked good we sat down..then getting back to TTR we were completely reenergized

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice