ATM Photo Trip Report - Shitshow 2015

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CaptMorgan, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Ok ok. ..I will cut you some slack I guess. .. ;-)

2. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice report! It makes 102 days seem so far away.

3. Mister Dr Jane

Mister Dr Jane Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    It's up to you CaptMorgan to get this forum back on a fun track.
    Can we get the rest of the trip report PLEASE!?!?

4. turk870

turk870 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    He is in Vegas,if it's still standing.

5. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Ok, ok, I'll finish the report tomorrow. The shakes, post-Vegas, are subsiding so I think I can type again soon!

6. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    So, the rumors are true? You two have been cheating on TTR with Vegas?? The nerve! :)

7. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Tuesday, February 17 - Mardi Gras

The day before, we had made plans with Paul and Holly (JustAddVodka) to go to Isla Mujeres and partake in some golf cart and drinking silliness. We were supposed to meet in the buffet at 9AM, and if not for having committed to be there we would have stayed in bed -- we desperately needed sleep. But, the Island was calling our name, so off we went.

We missed the 10:30 ferry by just minutes. Note: if you're going to the island to do the golf cart thing, I highly recommend making the 10:30am ferry. The next one is not until 11:45 and that makes it tough to a) find a golf cart and, b) enjoy the island at a relaxed pace.

Having done this a few times, we knew to get a cart and go counter-clockwise which takes you to a fantastic Wal-Mart style grocery store (can't remember the name but it starts with a "C" and has Home Depot colored signs). This is a super place to get beer cheap, buy a foam cooler, and ice. In addition the exchange rate is highly favorable every time we've been, in this case, 14:1 I believe. So we bought two cases of beer for the four of us and headed out.

I mentioned this in previous TR's but we love this side-of-a-hill place called "The Joint" which is about halfway around the island. Fantastic food and drinks. After lunch we were pretty tuned-up so we started exploring the neighborhoods and generally just acting like a bunch of kids. It was fun. Returned the cart and back to the mainland. Wish we had caught that earlier ferry as it was a little too rushed.

We made it back to the sexy pool in time to see the craziness starting to wind down. Knowing that if we stopped drinking we would be done for the night, we decided to keep the party rolling, starting with a quick change and some buffet dinner once again. Tonight's theme was Mardi Gras (being that it was actually Fat Tuesday) so we got dressed up and headed over to Nice Shoes for Karaoke. The next hour in there was a blur, but I did manage to snap a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One thing you'll notice is from here on out is the look on my face is the same in every single picture. It's that look of surprise, and I have no idea why I was doing it all night. Anyway, Ailsha mentions that she has fireball in her room, so her, my wife, and I, and someone else (can't remember) decide to head up there to grab some. One thing I've learned is that where beautiful women go, men soon will follow. Before you know it there was 50 people in their room and we had blasted through all the available fireball and Rumchata. They had those split shot glasses where you could pour two liquors in them, and then drink them together. Fabulous! Someone else went to retrieve reinforcements, and the party kept going. I was snapping pictures like a maniac, but had to omit many of the best ones to protect the identities of the guilty.

Suffice it to say, there was a spanking contest (a contest with no winners, as I always say) and lots and lots of drinking. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Somewhere along the way I lost the ability to take pictures, so that's where the trail of evidence dies. We eventually made it back to Paty-O's (I believe this was the night of the live band) which was terrible. We all had the Boobs Cruise the next morning, and I think most of us made it to bed around 3am.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  8. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Omg. These are the first pics I've seen of that night. Wow!

9. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    great pics! looks like you all had a blast!

10. Kevin_Ailsha

Kevin_Ailsha President of the Fireball Nomad Trailerhood Registered Member

Ratings:
    +514 / 0
    Great job jeff. Your protection of the guilty is always appreciated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice