ATM Photo Trip Report - Shitshow 2015

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CaptMorgan, Feb 26, 2015.

1. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Monday, February 16 - ABC Night

Another sunrise, another hangover. WTF? Two days in a row no less, and to make matters worse, today was the day I would wake up with no voice. Damn moldy broken A/C blowing directly on me all night. Normally I don't lose my voice till about the 5th day, so this was very premature.

The day started like any other, until Jess had the brilliant idea to sign Ryan up for the Ironman competition. Now, he's won it before, so he really had nothing to gain, other than provide great laughs and entertainment for the shitshow crew. And that he did. He easily won the contest, aided by the fact that the two guys competing against him were absolutely hammered. It's always the really drunk people who enter these contests, and this time was no different. When offered a 20 second time handicap if he would remove his bottoms, Ryan simply said "Don't need it". And he didn't.

What was absolutely hilarious, and I REALLY wish we had pictures, was at the end of the contest all three guys had to simulate doing oral on a girl. Two of the guys got whip cream covered plates, but Ryan was surprised with a long loaf of bread and two dinner rolls on either side of it. The end of the loaf of bread was dipped in something dark, maybe it was chocolate, but I prefer to think it was Truffle Butter. Ryan proceeds to fellate, with outstanding deep throat skills, this loaf of bread which most certainly was 5x larger than any penis I've ever seen. I don't know how he even got his mouth open that wide, but it was impressive!

Shortly after, Kevin and Ailsha arrived and things started to get turned up pretty quickly. Gummi bears, AIWC, and other shenanigans ensued. Later in the afternoon, the women from the Lee/Ramsey duo showed up and proceeded to get completely annihilated in short order. Can you say "first day curse"? Sadly, they did not make it out for ABC night. Anyway, it was a great afternoon with good weather and fun people. Doesn't get much better than that.

Mrs. ATM took her nap, followed by the buffet, and then back to get ready for ABC night. Her outfit was "Caution" tape on top and a thong on the bottom. Mine was a Crown Royal sack. I know, not original, but I'd never tried it and wanted to push the limits a bit. We got dressed up and headed down to Paty-O's around 9:30. The music was thumping so we thought it was about time to show up in our ABC costumes. Boy, were we wrong. None of the shitshow crew was there yet and we felt entirely out of place. Everyone was wearing normal clothes. We started pounding fireball to try to get more comfortable, and fortunately ran into a couple other CCC folks to hang out with for a bit until more of the Shitshow crew arrived.

[​IMG]

We went through a LOT of fireball this night. I even had a staff member ask if he could have some. He drank it right from the bottle. I was kinda surprised he asked, so I told him he could have some as long as I could take a picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The best costumes, hands down, perhaps in the history of the Shitshow, go to Kevin/Ailsha. He was dressed in Fireball apparel only... a Fireball flag worn as a cape, with fireball boxes made into gladiator type armor, and a gladiator helmet. Pure bad-ass. Ailsha spent considerable time having body paint, electrical tape, and diamond studs placed on her by a professional that, I believe, Steve coordinated for her. It was unbelievably cool and very hot!

Everybody had their own creative spin on ABC and for me, this was one of the most fun nights. Great outfits and great fun. I'll take this brief second to mention that I thought the Paty-O DJ was much better this trip than on any of our previous trips, which is encouraging. There were no crowd-killing songs played that I recall, all night. When the DJ stopped, DJ-ATM started and I'm pretty sure we were up well past 4am this particular night, between sports pool dips, more dancing, and the inevitable Paty-O burger.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We definitely turned it up in the pool that day. That was the day the whole group was finally together! We definitely sacrificed a few shitshowers to pool antics and didn't see them that night. But overall, what an epic turnout for abc night.

People got more into theme nights this year than ever. Guys and girls! I loved it.

We had so much fun w these costumes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The stranger danger whistle!

I didn't know Manuel drank your Fireball. FN hilarious!

3. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    You mean Jose? They do look like brothers!

4. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I was between Jose and Manuel and thought it was Manuel.....

5. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    I'll leave this one alone!

6. Aaron & Becky

Aaron & Becky Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Love this trip report!

7. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Such a crazy trip!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
  8. CaptMorgan

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    I was waiting to post those horse head pics. They freak me the hell out.

9. MAXXandRACY

MAXXandRACY Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Thanks, Capt. Morgan! Loving this trip report! It's great to hear about all the stuff we missed EVEN THOUGH WE WERE THERE.

Here are a few more pics from ABC Night. No one in our group took a single picture, but fortunately the lovely and talented Ms. Luvinit took a few and sent them over. (Note: She's a far better photographer than this - she didn't actually cut off any heads - but our handlers in the Witness Protection Program made us crop these.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. CaptMorgan

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    I'm loving the shitshow participant contributions to this thread! Great stuff you guys, keep it coming!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice