At the GP in May

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by midwestman, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0
    I'm taking over this place May 21-30th! IT'S ON!!! THEY ARE NOT EVEN READY FOR IT!!!

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Guys:

How was your trip?

3. stanlsr30

stanlsr30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Disappointing... Seems the entertainment staff has changed over and the new ones are not entertaining.. no spirit!l.. I feel that the resort staff is trying hard but seems to be working without the tools needed? Restaurants struggled with service and the "young" bartenders at the Tiki bar are horrible. Why was Fonzi inside? These kids couldn't hold a conversation and had people with out drinks EVERYWHERE! (I own a bar restaurant, I know what im talking about)
    And the number one thing that makes me never to return was the websites state privileges and shuttle between Great Parnasus... nope! not anymore! This is why we booked again this year... to check out some other restaurants at the Great P. Time for a new resort.. Very sad to say good by to Maria and Gabriel at the pool and Oscar and Jimmy at breakfast...

4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    ...Very sorry to hear. We are going in August (wish we could go to Temptation instead)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice