Ask The GOV Management Here

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Matt_Diana

Matt_Diana Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    No offence but being GOV is giving up on the adult theme is there any point in actively posting here? Have to say its pretty disappointing they would only give it like 6 months before pulling the pin....

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Welcome Monse, and thank you for your contributions Adriana

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I am thinking we will probably retire this forum section once GOV switches to a family place. It isn't a place cancuncare folks will visit once it switches.

I'm not sure they gave the concept up, simply sold the hotel/business. I have heard whispers, as yet unconfirmed, that they may transfer the concept to Oasis Sens. But we will need to wait for official word on that.

4. Atlantasweetie

Atlantasweetie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just want to say after returning from a 3 night stay at GOV we loved it. Could have been an awesome alternative for a great adult vacation. Beautiful beach, great pool, good service. It was not Temptation but a great wind down for us before returning home. Nothing negative to say. We really appreciated our time there! :)

5. okc_mark

okc_mark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, we were told this too during our visit. But, it was NOT OFFICIAL....

6. Mitch&Laa

Mitch&Laa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had tried to email valentina on here and post a message. I am coming to GOV in a few weeks and wanted to know about the honeymoon package that we requested and also wondering about getting a balcony. We are coming June 9-15. Please let me know. I heard some of the staff got let go. Is Valentina still there? Just checking....lots of changes going on. I hope we made the right choice to not switch resorts. Thanks in advance!

Laura

7. Monse RP GOV

Monse RP GOV Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Laura!
    The requirements for the honeymoon package are that the trip must be booked within three months of the wedding, you need to stay in the hotel for at least four nights and you need to take a copy of your marriage certificate.
    You can write an email to Valentina about this, so we can prepare this benefits for you. :)

8. Mitch&Laa

Mitch&Laa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We booked about 5-6 months ago and we are staying for 4+ nights, we are good there. We will bring a copy of our license. I had been told that and was going to be prepared. Thank you. I have contacted Valentina twice with no response. Could you have her respond to me please. :biggrinbandit:
    We are looking forward to coming in a few weeks. :daveandmo:

9. Tim and Alysia

Tim and Alysia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our son is getting married May 31, and going GOV for honeymoon. We emailed Valentina twice and always got a response from her.

10. Liv & Ren

Liv & Ren Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Arriving tomorrow. Hope the adults only concept is alive and well until switch date in September.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice