Ask The GOV Management Here

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On Facebook, you guys are promoting theme nights and foams parties and sexy vibes. When will the website switch over? I feel like it would help with the change over and party atmosphere. :)

2. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    ... yep, crams 'em all into one tiny Lil' Smart-Car from the Oasis fleet and they can have their arms, legs, heads sticking out all the windows, even see how many under "21"ers they can cram into on Smart-Car... not that College kids would enjoy that?!? LOL

3. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Hi Adriana

A bunch of us are planning to go for a tour of GOV on May 11th around 12 noon if that is ok with management. Please let me know Thanks
    Ed

4. Adriana GOV RP

Adriana GOV RP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are working on a new website. :) It should be finish this week, once we have it finished I will post the link.

5. Adriana GOV RP

Adriana GOV RP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, thats great. You just come to the hotel and ask for a tour at the lobby and we will be happy to give it to you guys.

6. Lala7435

Lala7435 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has the outside club nights at Elevate on Wednesdays and Fridays been implemented yet?

7. Curious2

Curious2 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi, just wanted to find out what type of a selection the DJ plays, is it all techno or does he play a variety of genres. I find listening to 1 grnre all night a little repetative. Just my personal opinion of course

8. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    We just booked for July 11-18. I don't have time to read thoroughly through this thread so forgive me if this has been asked. We're going as a celebration of our 20th anniversary. I saw something on the website that indicated special accommodations could be made for anniversaries. We booked through Expedia so it wasn't noted at the time we booked. Can we still get the special treatment for our anniversary?

9. 2temptu

2temptu Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    getting bumped?

We are booked for May 22nd. We are very concerned about getting bumped to another resort, as we will be arriving in the evening. We have seen too many people to whom this has happened to. Can someone reassure us that this will not happen to us? If our room is not available is a refund issued in lieu of a transfer?

Thank you

10. Jandbex

Jandbex Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys,

We were worried about this too. I emailed the resort directly to confirm this. If you also state it's "your anniversary" or another special occasion, it will give you more reason not to be moved.

We're here right now, so if you have any other questions please ask :)

Hope this helps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice