Ask The GOV Management Here

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Valentina-Concept Manager

Valentina-Concept Manager Grand Oasis Viva Management Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! Yes for sure. We´ll have lots of activities during day
    Yoga, Pilates, Aquarobics, Volleyball, Trivias, Contests, Shows, Pool Dance Lessons and much more!

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    The key question is will there be an added fee for alcohol? Or is it included? I am wondering why the club would reserve the club for just grand oasis viva guests if there isn't the potential for income from the guests? And then on the other side of the equation... if there is a cost for alcohol why would the guest leave the all inclusive to pay? I guess if there is incentive like the daring show where maybe more is allowed than on site maybe. Please explain further when it is known. Thanks

3. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    Welcome to the board. I understand there are limited rooms with balconies. How do I make sure I get one ? (ie order a certain room ?) Is the cost much more? Thanks again.

4. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Now this is one of the best ideas so far! Limiting an ACTUAL club to only your resort guests and offering a daring show as well... Caliente!!!

5. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    I'm wondering if she meant just the "on-site" club would be restricted to GOV vacationers only for certain nights??

6. slopoke3

slopoke3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    I'm guessing she meant a Club site at the Oasis Viva and at that those times no day/night passes or other Oasis properties guests would be allowed.

7. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    were pretty sure she said elsewhere "off site"..

So Valentina would you please confirm "off site" or "On site" club? and what is included? alcohol and transportation if "off site"?

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Right, 100% said off site on a separate thread in clubs in town. So definitely wondering how that will work from a cost perspective.

9. Jestererin

Jestererin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks, how about Naughty School girl night or better yet, Sheer Night! Sheer night was one of my favorites at Temptations!

Also, any news on the Spiced Rum? Naughty fun things happen when the Captain is in the house!!

Would it be possible to have a shuttle set up by GOV to temptations for the days the Boobs Cruise is running. I know we would have be be at Temptations at 9:00 and the boat is back to the dock at 5;30 so it would be easy to plan that way. Not sure us on a bus after the Boobs Cruise is a good idea...

10. Valentina-Concept Manager

Valentina-Concept Manager Grand Oasis Viva Management Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

The "Coyote Bar" is a "night club" that opens every night inside the resort and it is included for all guests, open bar and shows. During day is open as a sports bar.
    On the other hand, we´ll have a nightclub available out side of the property twice a week, that is walking distance from GOV and it is located at the "night club" zone where Coco Bongo is. Actually is in front of it and is called ELEVATE. This club is included for all the guests at GOV and the main idea is to offer a different option to give variety to our clients. Of course that if any guest prefers to stay and enjoy the night club at the resort they will be more than welcome to do it. We´re trying to offer different options for nights: one at the Captain Hook and two at Elevate Night Club. As I posted before, GOV will set up a show at ELEVATE to continue with the sensual and spicy concept.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice