Are you gonna shave?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by yeahsure, Feb 17, 2005.

?

Are you gonna shave your goods?

1. Guy: Shave

76.9%
  2. Guy: Only trim

15.4%
  3. Guy: Leaving it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chick: Shave

7.7%
  5. Chick: Only trim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chick: Leaving it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    u bleaching ur hair aswel fletch? :lol:

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oooh didnt see that post either lol nope i grew out of that stage

3. gd_nimrod

gd_nimrod Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Interesting poll results :shock: :D

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Umm thats not razor burn. A nice thick bush will cover up most warts and herps! Beware of the untrimmed.....

Well on the topic of razor burn, its best to use clippers, not a straight razor. Also would like to mention how impossible it is to properly shave a wrinkly nutsack.

5. TezIzzm

TezIzzm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO...............

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now if that ain't the funniest thing I've seen posted in this forum, I don't know what is!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to worry tho...if you've got the rest trimmed up nicely you won't reek of musty ball smell :shock: ......YUK!!!! Instant turn off....

Michelle

7. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No Michelle /\ THAT is the funniest comment ever!!! ha ha ha

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha, wrinkly nutsack, musty ball smell, haha, loving all comments! :lol:

Jen

9. girlfortony

girlfortony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I must join in with you girls, that is so funny!
    My Tony did the shaving thing last year, for the first time and looked even better than he already does, but let me tell you he has experienced the trials of shaving, he actually ordered some products online that help inhibt the hair growth, to keep from having to shave every day.
    I think a muscular man, shaved and tan, is extremely sexy, but maybe it is just a mature woman thing, but please, boys, make sure you at least keep the lawn mowed down a bit....and girls, I think shaved is better also..
    And as far as the comments that it may look "gay", I think a man that takes pride and care in his appearance is far from "gay" looking, I think it adds to his appeal. Do you have to look like a bum to look "manly"?

10. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive gone for the full shave downstairs before twice, first time was ok did it for a laugh. Second time was done at a party and a few days later OUCH!!!! all i can say is its lucky a kind hearted female pushed me in the direction of

[​IMG]

it stung like hell!!! Personally i wont shave anything else chest ect although if i had a hairy back (which i dont) i would shave that, because hairys backs are just wrong

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice