Are you gonna shave?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by yeahsure, Feb 17, 2005.

?

Are you gonna shave your goods?

1. Guy: Shave

76.9%
  2. Guy: Only trim

15.4%
  3. Guy: Leaving it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chick: Shave

7.7%
  5. Chick: Only trim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chick: Leaving it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm that might be do'able.....im not sure what to look for when looking for tanning oil though haha

2. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have really good DRY oil that has SPF which blocks you from the sun but you will still get tan its cancun. Hawaiian Tropic is a good brand and NoAd is also good. Just make sure it has SPF or you WILL GET BURNT. I like the ones you can spray on its easier. :D

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm do they work well in tanning booths? cuz im fake n bake'ng right now....cuz if not i will burn crazy down there

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    should work fine in the tanning booths...they always sell tanning lotions there...well at least around here they do

5. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use Austrailian Gold in the tanning beds. It is usually like 10 bucks or less. Some of them can be really expensive. Bronzing tanning lotion is good too and it smells really good but it is more expensive. You should be able to buy these wherever you tan. Be careful of the ones with tingle they make me feel like I am on fire.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    must suck to be a woman and have to worry bout this stuff all the time huh? lol glad im only doing it for a few wks...its so boring

7. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha yea its tough...but someones gotta do it... speaking of tanning...i need to start soon even though i wont be attending spring break :(

8. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh it is so fun! I love tanning it is very relaxing and makes me feel great. I just started going again.

9. Manda

Manda Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya, the hair removal thing sucks, I tried waxing recently to make things easier but had a bad reaction, so back to the old razor for me. Big bummer!!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there is no way in hell my tanning place is relaxing lol i have to stand up for 15 minutes....its crazy boring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice