Are you a VIRGIN?!?!?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by gd_nimrod, Mar 4, 2005.

?

Have you had sex?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm a slut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hels

Hels Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I will refrain from stating the obvious....."I wouldn't say no to bouncing round on you"

2. jiHad2017

jiHad2017 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damnit, I already voted in the poll before it was changed to include sluts. Consider me a write in.

Shifting focus, is there anybody else who doesn't really care about hooking up with anyone down there? Like, I would love if it happened, but I am not going to base my trip on if I can get any more meaningless pu-tang. I am gonna have fun regardless of anything, and I just look forward to hanging out in paradise, getting wasted every night!

And Nimrod, I can't complain about any of the pu-nanny I have recieved :lol:

3. mosoexcited

mosoexcited Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Said well...... unfortunately being of the 'Alpha Male' thread, sex is usually on the forefront of my mind regardless of place time or occassion, but put me in a drunken in the sun atmosphere....... just say there will be days im sure when its all im gonna be hoping for... im going for 2 weeks...... how long can a man last?

4. Aaron

Aaron Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am moving there so I don't think I have to worry so much about how fast i can get laid. I think meeting new and exctiing people is enough for me at this time. I am so glad that there will be a party non-stop though just in case i fell the need to go clubbing!!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    <<<<<<Virgin

6. ReAk~LiZarD

ReAk~LiZarD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    face down ass up ?

7. Hels

Hels Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if you ask nicely ........ :wink:

8. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

.......Moving my body with plenty of action
    Bringing to the men more satisfaction......

thats another one for the cancun mixtape!!

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn you guys are freaks on here lol

10. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im a lady on the street, Fletch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice