Are We Too Young For Boobs Cruise?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sexcasal25, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Similar to me and my better half then. First visit I'd not long turned 29. Saved for half a year to afford that trip. Worth every penny! Next trip I celebrated my 30th and partied like a rockstar. 40th next year, I definitely want to do TTR for that!

Can agree with the swinging thing though, those on the younger side might be a little harder pressed to find couples in the same age bracket, but they didn't explicitly say that so don't want to just assume. I think people loosen up the older they get to be honest. We were at the quiet pool one trip, trying to get over a hangover from hell, and a group of young 20-somethings (both guys and girls) rocked up and spent an hour whispering under their breath, complaining about 'all the nasty shenanigans' going on at the Sexy Pool!

2. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    We went on our 7th or 8th Boobs Cruise a few weeks ago (we've been going to TTR since 2003). The crowd was younger than our last few trips. There were plenty of mid 2o's couples there having just the good time you are looking for. And if your open minded about age (there's a lot of great looking, friendly couples just older than you that you'd enjoy hanging with too).
    Sexy is sexy and age isn't the issue. Seemed like this cruise was full of LS friendly folks looking for fun and it was there in abundance! Just do it! The hosts are great and keep the party going right up to the when you dock in the afternoon. Chinos, Sarah69 and Omar are names you probably won't forget after a day onboard with them! Just a suggestion, if you're going to be at the resort a few days before the cruise, start asking around and see who in the crowd at the pool is going. That way you'll have friends going too.
    Prepare to laugh, dance, party and make memories.
    Enjoy your trip!

3. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We've never been on the BC (just not our thing) but we are in the lifestyle. Best advice we can offer you is to simply talk to people, be friendly and approachable (as I'm sure you know ;)). There is not a huge population of swingers at Temptation but definitely enough to make for a fun trip should you be looking. All types of age ranges but as you also likely know, most mid-20's couples haven't quite come to accept that part of their lives yet. Doesn't matter because it's just as fun to share a drink with cool people as anything else. Everything in this lifestyle should always be low, low pressure.

However....there's definitely a solid population of "we only do this on vacation" type of couples who tend to let loose for 1 week out of the 52. Good for them and for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice