Are we doing THAT again?? You better believe it. (Virgin Trip Report)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Sin&Shawn, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Sin&Shawn

Sin&Shawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, so it’s been a week since we got back from our virgin trip to TTR. The Service Liver Soon lights have quit blinking, and our THC levels have returned to normal. Time for a trip report…..but..…I don’t know where to start. Don’t really want this to turn into a novel, so I’ll try my best to keep it somewhat brief.

After an early flight from Toronto, we arrived in Cancun to clouds and rain…which isn’t really a problem, seeing as how it was still 75 degrees, and you don’t have to shovel rain. The Cancun airport adventure was incredibly fast, and we found ourselves outside in no time, and in our USA Transfers vehicle in even less time. The trip to the resort was nice….our driver was very friendly and pointed out this and that and answered our questions about Mexico, Cancun, and the culture of the country and area. The return trip to the airport....not so good. But we'll take that up with USA Transfers... ;)

Check in was painless, other than the fact our room wasn’t ready yet…which we suppose is normal considering we were there 4ish hours before check in time. So, after listening to a pretty girl explain how wonderful it would be if we sat in on a timeshare presentation and take a tour of the facilities, and graciously declining said presentation and tour (3 times)…we toddled off on our own to do a little exploring. And by ‘exploring’, I mean we made it as far as Diego’s where we proceeded to get absolutely polluted on cerveza. Somewhere in there, we actually made it back to the front desk, and then to our room to unpack…then back to Diego’s. We met some great people that 1st night, and drank, and drank and drank……………..and then we opened our eyes, it was 1:30 in the morning and we were in bed. With absolutely no idea how we got there. We just knew this was going to be a great trip. The next 6 days were a whirlwind of fun, frolic, copious amounts of alcohol, sunshine (once Ma Nature decided to cooperate after another day of rain) and more great people than you can shake a hockey stick at.

The sexy pool belongs in its own universe. We’ve never seen so many people laughing and having a great time. The entertainment staff does a fabulous job with the games, and whether you’re participating or just watching, it’s off the wall fun. The quiet pool is nice too though, for those times when you just wanna lay in the sunshine and roast your body, which we did a couple times…you know…just cuz.

The dining in the ala carte restaurants is very nice. Not once did we eat dinner at the buffet. It’s relaxing to just sit and be waited on, and the food is fantastic.

We’ve been on a few adults only vacations before, and to us, the people are what make or break it. We gotta say, TTR is full of the friendliest and most fun-loving people we’ve ever met away from home. Everybody just wants to have fun. Sure, we saw a few people that looked like somebody pooped in their porridge, but you would see those same people later on and they looked like kids in a candy store. To quote some friends from a little island not far from Mexico… “E’ryting is irie mon.”

The Boobs Cruise…..O.M.F.G. This is something everybody needs to experience at least once (or 12 times) in their life. For those of you who were on the March 6th cruise….I was the drunk naked Canadian with the bandana (and wicked sunburn) that Chinos called Guns n Roses. I apologize for the show, but goddamit, it was my birthday, and I could think of no better way to celebrate than dancing my naked ass off on the high seas with a couple sexy naked Canadian girls (waves at Jen and Mel), and a boatload of tourists, drunk off their ass and having the time of their lives. A special thanks to Steve for organizing the Boobs Cruise, and to Lenni for that god-awful red shit he had in the Gatorade bottle….(wtf was that? Tequila and gasoline???). And a VERY special thank-you to my beautiful wife for putting up with my drunk ass….although she thanked me for not doing anything stupid….much.

A side note about Chinos: We’d heard the stories about the man, but until we met him, we had no idea. Chinos deserves to be designated the 8th Wonder of the World. Never have we met somebody so full of life. The way he directs the party and keeps everybody drinking, dancing, and laughing is out of this world. I say a little prayer every night that he will kick cancers ugly ass and be there when we go back. Stay strong amigo. Everybody who has met you loves you and has you in their hearts and minds.

As humans, we’re pretty easy to please when it comes to a vacation. What matters to us is we’re not at home stuck in a snowbank, or at work. No stress, no kids, no worries, and as few clothes as possible. So we’re not going to go off on a tangent about little shit that might annoy others. No, the buffet isn’t great, no the rooms aren’t the penthouse suite at the Hilton, and yes, getting a chair at the sexy pool can be about as easy as wiping an elephants ass with a piece of confetti…but who cares??? You’re on vacation…it is what you make of it…relax and enjoy yourself.

…..stay thirsty, my friends…..:headbanger:

2. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Nice report, its so very true.

4. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Great TR sounds like you had a great time and thats what vacations are for..

5. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Great trip report! Glad you guys had a blast! Unfortunately, welcome back to the t-dot

6. rieldeal

rieldeal Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Great tr. Thanks for sharing.

7. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Nice report cant wait till i get there in April

8. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR, and it is always good to have someone looking out for your best interests.......................in case you become over-served:beer4:!

9. tiogamike

tiogamike Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
  10. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR..... now time to start booking your next trip!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice