Are Tours Worth The Time and Effort?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AuzzieAzza89, Jan 8, 2009.

1. AuzzieAzza89

AuzzieAzza89 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey i was just havin a look at all the tours on the homepage and a few look pretty sweet but they take up like an entire day.

I was keen for ATV riding, Chichen Itza and maybe Night Fishing but there all pretty big chunks of time..

I was wonderin if anyone on here has been on any tours, if there good and if there worth the money/effort...

By the way, I'm goin from March 7 - March 21st and stayin at the Grand Oasis.

Myself and nine other dudes are comin from Sydney, Australia, so i spose if were comin all this way we prob wana do some other stuff around Cancun apart from drink ourselves silly.. Although there will be plenty of that!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Tours are worth it, after all, you are there so long, you might as WELL see what else cancun has to offer other than partying!! The jungle tour is great, as well as the ruins!! You really cant go wrong with either. I would say yes to at least 1 tour while you are there!!

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    would recommend the deep sea fishing (if you can stomach rough seas) .. we went for 6 hours, caught loads of fish, had beer and lunch on the boat - probably one of the more expensive trips (think we paid $150 each x 4) but well worth it!

jungle tour was pretty cool, always a laugh messing around on the mini boats, may aswell go see the ruins - get some of the local culture down instead of just caning the beer for however long you're going for.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the fishing sounds like a nice thing to do too!

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards, and you'll love Cancun..

I've been on the all day XCARET tour.. I loved it.. I also went swimming with dolphins here.. I loved that too... Only other tour i've been on is the party cruise to Isla, aka, booze cruise, and bar hopper tour.

6. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My boyfriend wants to do the cenotes but I doubt we'll go to Ik Kil again, because we can't find a tour to Ik Kil without only being there a short time and going to Chichen Itza. Maybe Hidden Worlds?
    We're planning on doing the booze cruise to Isla Mujeres too, because we didn't do that last year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice