Are there any single people at this hotel

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by gwinger, Jan 21, 2008.

1. gwinger

gwinger Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and three mates were looking into staying at this hotel and was wondering if it was not a place for single people as most of the people on this site seem to be couples and we also heard it was maybe a swingers place can anyone help on the matter

2. twinhds

twinhds Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe I can save you at the very least the nails in you feet.....Best of luck on this...Maybe they will not drive them all the way in!!!

http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Hotels/adults_only.htm
    While certainly an adults only hotel, Temptation does have rules. The resort permits topless on the beach and in the pool areas, it is not clothing optional and bottoms must be worn at all times. Occasionally, some of the more risque games do involved brief nudity in a comical rather than sexual kind of way. Temptation is NOT a swingers hotel, no public displays of sexual activity are allowed in public areas.

3. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    both times we went last year there were several groups of single ladies and guys about, but it's mostly couples.

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I'm going as a single in May08. I was at Temptations in May07. I met both singles as well as couples. But you shouldn't be concern wuth that. Everyone has a great time together...Just enjoy.. :D

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I think it's a great place for lone travelers, Temptations probably has a higher porportion than most other Cancun hotels. If by "singles" you mean a group of single guys looking to meet single girls (I'd guess you're in your twenties) then maybe other places would be more suited but far less fun.

As for the swingers label, there will be some swingers - there probably will be at any Cancun hotel on any given day, but it's unlikely you'll ever notice.

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Steve ..i think i may be older then you...LOL... And when i am talking about singles. I'm always alone...LOL... But i have fun at Temptations. I have been around the Caribbean and i have to say Temptations is the best so far.. I'm looking forward to joining you in May for the Booze Criuse.. :D

7. hotrockers

hotrockers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is mainly couples that go. Swinging if your lucky but it is not for that purpose. Its just more open than other places.

8. jaygrid

jaygrid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are three, single divorced guys in our mid to late thirties, and we go because of the people :shock: (booze). You get to party :lol: (booze) like your a teen, but you still act like an adult :roll: (booze). Met so many different people from all over the world :? (booze) and we still try to stay in touch. Every time I go here :D (booze), I try to get a job, so I can stay. We will never :oops: (booze) choose anywhere else, unless someone else is paying. :p (for booze)

9. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LMAO!! :lol:

10. berzerkley

berzerkley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey dudes,
    I have had a most excellent time there single, and am headed back single this June. It's all good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice