Aquamarina Beach **** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Aquamarina Beach

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Aquamarina Beach here.

Located at Km4 it is close to downtown Cancun but still only a short bus ride away to the main party centre. This hotel is bay side.

Check the links below for availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel (All Inclusive Option)

Cancuntravel (European Plan Option)

Travel Center (All Inclusive Option)

Travel Center (European Plan Option)

2. wozzy

wozzy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AQUAMARINA BEACH HOTEL.

Just returned from this hotel after spending 2 weeks AI here. Me and wife had a brilliant time, the hotel room was very basic but that didn't bother us, we had a brilliant view over the beach and bay, the food was ok the buffet had a reasonable selection, the a la carte restaurant was better! the staff were brilliant throughout the whole hotel from bellboy to barstaff to entertainment staff also. most importantly the place was spotlessly clean they were cleaning the place all the time which was good to see! i would go back to the same hotel no probs!! :)

3. insurfwetrust17

insurfwetrust17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nightlife

group of 10-16 of us going for our high school graduation trip.

thinking about staying in the Aquamarina. any info, good? bad? etc..

also, is there alot to do at night such as clubs nearby..also the drinking age and enter age for these clubs.

cheers
    joe.

4. champs78

champs78 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aquamarina Hotel

Just got back from a week there. Great location to experience the nightlife, and in fact, anytthing in Cancun.

Met loads of great people and had best week ever!

5. fastrippe

fastrippe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey me and two freinds are gunna be at the aquamarina from may 22nd to june 1st any1 gunna be there around this time?

6. KVRLVN

KVRLVN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are thinking about a 4 day weekend in April and staying at the Aquamarina. Any recent reports or info? I understand that the hotel has been under construction and should be completed by now. What did they update and how does it look? We're looking for a quite, small hotel without a big party atmosphere or screaming children.

7. al & flora

al & flora Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we stayed there one time a few years ago, when our favorite hotel was full.
    the people were great, but we had a lot of trouble getting a good nites sleep due to the loud young-male roomfull of Canooks next-door...... but that was a small price to pay for staying at the top-o'-the-seven.... offset by the large number of lady-canooks that like to sunbathe topless..... not all-together an unpleasant week .
    The food was good and the closeness to all the malls & stores was a nice plus.
    I would stay here again if my favorite hotel was not available.

8. pyrorainx

pyrorainx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Teh ebst of the unexpensive hotels

I stayed at The Aquamarina Beach last year for a weekend. It was delightful. The bellboys are helpful and nice. Closer to shopping areas (thank god my gf at the time did not come with). I'll be staying again at the aquamarina the weekend of the march 15th. I wish I could stay longer but I am a workaholic and not by choice.

9. philthom

philthom Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aquamarina

Im heading to the Aquamarina Beach on the 16th July for a couple of weeks and looking to get a few questions answered for all you knowledgable people out there

What beers (both local and international) are likely to be included in the All Inclusive bar?

Is it possible to hire a fridge for your room, for beers to keep the party going after the all inclusive hours?

How often is the all-inclusive menu repeated?

Thanks In Advance

Phil

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    http://www.aquamarinabeach.com/

It seems that Dos Equis is the most common beer offered at resorts/hotels in the hotel zone. I haven't read reports for Aquamarina, but it may be prudent to expect Dos Equis Especial served. Probably/possibly Tecate and Tecate Light, as well.

If you booked a Junior Suite, One Bedroom Suite, or a Penthouse your accomodations include a kitchenette (which, of course should include a refrigerator). The standard hotel room does not have a kitchenette. Which did you book? If the hotel does not allow rentals of small refrigerators, perhaps your best bet is renting a cooler set from http://www.cancunvalet.com/ .

The all-inclusive menu...well, according to the website every meal offered by the restaurants (except for the a-la carte dinner at Restaurant La Palapa) are buffets. The buffet dinners are theme-based and apparently changed daily. For all the other buffets I would generally expect little variation, but if they are large enough it could be possible to serve yourself a different meal every day.

If responses to your questions are slow (as they may be, since many peeps here haven't experienced the Aquamarina), try contacting the resort directly:
    http://www.aquamarinabeach.com/emailus.html

Please please post a TR upon your return from paradise so others who are planning their holiday will have the advantage of your tips and advice. Welcome aboard, BTW :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice