April Addicts Dream Makers Auction

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mommabear, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    That is the latest bid I have from FakeNewsTeam. :marshe:

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Wow. Do they come with naked ladies in them?

3. Captain Blue Eyes

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Topless women holding them......does
    That count? :cool:

4. Captain Blue Eyes

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    I’m not sure why they aren’t showing on here! Arrgghhh. But yes they are alsk posted on FB - April Addicts groups.

5. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Per Match's earlier comment I do wonder if that bid was a live (and drunk) from TTR bid :)

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    When I bid I had NOT started drinking yet, or maybe I hadn't stopped yet from night before...I dont remember.

7. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Nope. Its for the kids!
    Hey can I pay by check?

8. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    We all do understand the good cause but if she really does want them bid $101 each and I will stand down...I am a gentleman...well I think.

9. Mr Rockies

Mr Rockies Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Am I still on the list? Landed 3 hours ago and not one topless waitress yet. :0)

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ok so here is what we are thinking on the Master Suite cocktail party. Received a bunch of PMs about this and questions on here so just going to tag everyone who I can think of that we talked to about this at one point or another. Sorry, sure i missed someone.
    @Steve @lochnavar @bearhug @FakeNewsTeam @Bourbon Life @shotgun @Cook and wifey @Happydays @Mommabear @matchandherbetterhalf @Partyometer @Darin & Melissa @MNnice @glenn/monique @JnJPartyStyle

Timing: Sunday night the 15th 9pm

Logistics: I will post where once I know exact room on Saturday. Master suites are on the end of the new tower.

Details: this is to help Chinos cause for cancer. Recommended but NOT required donation is $20 for chinos cancer cause. If the mrs arrives and remains topless then the recommendation is $10 and I will contribute $10 :) (up to a limit, depends how much the party itself costs me). Seems like a good excuse to be topless. If possible, please bring a bottle. You can take what is left with you when you depart of course. I am going to try to get the bar stocked. Not 100% sure how to do this yet but will try. Steve paid $150 for waitress service and it appeared like the bar part was free but not sure if that was due to him already paying for the waitress or him being Steve. My hope is to have the bar stocked with some alcohol plus have people bring a bottle just in case but also have the bar with mixers, cups, ice, etc and of course a bartender which we can then tip well to make it worth their while. Not going to do the waitress service since this is a post dinner thing and hopefully everyone has already eaten. Could always order free room service too.

Note this is ccc sheer night too. So feel free to wear your sheer / theme night outfits. Sometimes there is safety in numbers and the ladies may feel more comfortable going to Bash after the party in their sheer wear together.

I know there is a room crawl at 8. Hence the timing for after the room crawl. If the room crawl goes late then feel free to bring the gang over after Bourbon Life and Mommabear.

Mommabear, not sure if you heard back on whether Chinos can make it? Would be great if he can but understand if he has too much going on.

Any questions? Let me know. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice