APRIL ADDICTS 2019 ——>

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JnJPartyStyle, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Kelly&Steve04

Kelly&Steve04 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0
    Same dates. 3rd trip 1st since Reno!

2. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    With all the white fluffy stuff falling, and follow by drizzle & icy rain, we are ready !!

3. Donna & John

Donna & John Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Same Dates for us as well. We were going a week earlier but we found direct flights from Bradley which is rare so we hopped on it. P.S. if your Patriots Fans CONGRATS!!!!

4. Kyle N Kat

Kyle N Kat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I’m perfectly ok with watching my wife enjoy herself with whoever. I actually prefer it that way.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Now that’s the spirit!

6. LadyB

LadyB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    First trip to TTR April 11th-18th. Been to Hedo before but this looks like a completely different experience. Traveling with a friend who's been numerous times.

7. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Looks like there will be a few first timers there including us. We are there Apr 10-18 and BC on the 12th.

8. BKoole

BKoole Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Husband and I will be there April 16-20. Can't wait!

9. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    First timer, be aware of the first day curse.
    It happen to all of us. First thing after you check in if you don't have your room go grab food. It's a very very important step. I know sometime you can be excited and want to visit everything but please go eat. If you have your room, go change then grab food and go to the pool after. Lack of sleep, no food, & travel make us very tired and we do forget these basic thing and actually we miss our first night and 2-3 drinks makes even the veteran drunk. See you all in couple of weeks :)

10. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Good advice. Should clarify though that it’s the first time to TTR, been to Mexico 50+ times at resorts. Definitely been there before and even with your advice and my hard earned experience you still may or may not find me passed out on a lounge chair by the pool the first night. We’ve been training our livers to help survive this trip though the past few months. This brings to mind a fun story from our last trip to Ixtapa. First day we met some people, one of which was affectionately nicknamed Dirty Ball Sack(I personally never verified this but his friends wife had stories). Dirty Ball Sack was a champion of drinkers, he was seasoned at his drinking prowess. He would only have 1 meal a day(Dinner) because he was upset when the food killed his buzz. We would get to the pool around 8-9 and within the first hour we were already 5 rum and cokes behind. He could pour them down and try to put the resort out of business in the day and even crazier is that Dirty Ball Sack never seemed remotely close to being drunk. Then we would go to dinner and head out for a night of partying after. He was a rock solid drinker like I’d never seen before. I thought we had some good ones in Alaska, but those Michigan boys can drink. So we aspire to be like Dirty Ball Sack, except that hygiene is important, never want to get stuck with a childhood nickname like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice