April addicts 2013

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by The Woodman, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Denise B

Denise B Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Thanks Woodman! Have a great time. Cheers

2. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    ¡ Muchas Gracias Señor Woody ! Goth the Cheat-sheet all printed out, gonna put names to faces on the plane with a drink in hand which will be F.U.T.I.L.E...(Flying-Under-The-Influence-Labeling-Eyeryone!)... Your helpfulness makes all our vacations that much better.
    Vaya Con Díos...

3. SmilfandBT

SmilfandBT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are really going to miss you all this year. Smilf is about 3 weeks away from giving birth to our son so obviously we couldn't make it this year. I cant wait to hear about all the fun that was had even though it will be a little depressing that we were not there. Please let loose and have a great time and let it all hang out. Hopefully we will see you all next April!

BT

4. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awww....a bambino! Best reason in the world to miss a vacation at TTR! Health and happiness to you and your son!

5. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Well first off...congrats SmilfandBT, no better reason!! Just look forward to all the years to leaving the little guy at home :p

And to Woddy...thank you very much...hopefully I remember all the wonderful people on the list for when I'm there...or if not, they remember me :) I don't think we cross paths for more than a few hours, but much appreciated as a first time April Addict (and I'm sure not the last if I continue to stalk Karen and Carol)

Much love to all, see you soon!

6. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Wishing you both the best. I hope you are both blessed with healthy beautiful bundle of joy.

7. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Washington State has approved gay marriage and legalized marijuana in a recent decision.
    It all makes sense now. Gay marriage & marijuana being legalized on the same day. Leviticus 20:13- "If a man lays with another man, he should be stoned."
    .....we were just interpreting it wrong.

8. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    My wife asked me the other day, "At your age, what would you prefer to get - Parkinson's or Alzheimer's?"
    I answered, "Definitely Parkinson's. Better to spill half an ounce of Jack Daniels, than to forget where you keep the bottle."

9. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    photos

In case anyone hasn't heard (yes, yawn, sorry to bore you) Spicy's camera was stolen so i'd do almost anything if anyone has photos to share...

10. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sorry spicy. It was nice meeting you but we barely take any pics. Always seems to get in the way of the party :). Although I will admit that when we get home we always regret not taking many. We always hope those that had the cameras share. Speaking of sharing, anyone who got pics of the infamous May 1st AIWC shot fest by the sexy pool (you know who you are :) ) please share, privately of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice