April addicts 2013

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by The Woodman, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Delicious

Delicious Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I've talked to the hotel personally and have online for the rooms they have saved for members and the hotel is over sold on April 10,11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26 and 27.
    Hopefully this info helps. If you call the hotel they can put you on a waiting list if anyone cancels....Sorry for the shitty news
    I'm with out a room for 3 nights as well but I was lucky to find a roommate for those nights

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I emailed today and asked for the cost of an upgrade to jacuzzi. They said $717 for 7 nights and it would include drops of love package.

I don't like risk. I don't like exposed sausage (no Desire). And I definitely don't like kids on vacation (can't risk bump to sister resort when I have 3 at home).

I believe paying more will prevent a bump. We will see. Plus not waiting for restaurant reservations, a couples massage and a jacuzzi, no matter how small it is, and I would of paid way more. So we upgraded. There should be a regular room available for the 26th/27th, etc now for whomever needs to book that weekend.

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info, Delicious. It's very bad news that the 13th is oversold, as soooo many people are coming in that day. I am hoping that the fact that my room was booked using my Miss Temptation free nights means that they will not bump Carol and I. I am sure I can speak for Carol that we will take in one or two people depending on whether we are in a room with 2 doubles or 1 king.

For the newbies, don't panic. The hotel was oversold last April as well, and I didn't hear one story of anyone getting bumped. So keep calm and carry on.

4. fit4funcpl1

fit4funcpl1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0
    That is so awesome,its gonna be another blast for sure.Denise is at TTR today with 3 of her gf,s from work for 4 days. I told her to save some alcohol for us when we all get there...Very Happy you got extra days to party with us!

5. Denise B

Denise B Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    I've heard of some still being bumped with the upgrade room if you are not a premiere member. Jacuzzi suites are given to them first.

6. Delicious

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I wouldn't worry about being bumped. Actually the reason the hotel is sold out is because of us April Addicts...lol
    So I'm sure they are well aware of us and that they would not be silly enough to bump any of us.
    Plus Karen you booked well in advance.

7. tiogamike

tiogamike Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    That's so awesome that she is doing a girls trip. Mike would have no problem with me doing the same, but its to far for only 4 days for my friends!

8. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Friends helping friends out... That's what it is all about! Pay it forward!

9. Delicious

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Yes tell her to save some for us!!!! lol
    I'm so happy we get extra time to spend together!!!
    xoxoxo

10. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Well it is too bad I will not be able to come this April! I was looking forward to seeing everyone, and meeting new Friends! Have a drink or two for me! :xyxthumbs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice