April 6 2020 Boobs Cruise List Of Attendees

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HotforSun, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    I just read that they won’t be posting a list of attendees as usual. So I thought I would create a post for the April 6 Boobs Cruise attendees.

There will be 3 in our group (Male, Female,Male)

2. oc_couple

oc_couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We are tentatively booked for the cruise that day. This is our first time to TTR and there is a mix of both excitement and nervousness!

3. Sarah&Steve

Sarah&Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 1
    We are all set. We'll bring the fireball

4. HotforSun

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Yes you should be excited but not nervous.
    It will be an awesome time

5. HotforSun

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Awesome. It wouldn’t be a Boobs Cruise without Fireball

6. HotforSun

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
  7. HotforSun

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Well it’s going to be a small cruise. Lol

8. oc_couple

oc_couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Lol how many people usually go on this?

9. HotforSun

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    I think they need 30 to run the cruise but it can be up to at least 100 people

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    So I say we will no longer be posting lists of attendees anymore, and someone decides they will do so themselves using the very limited reach they have. Now there are three similar threads for other Boobs Cruise dates.

Threads like this actually deter people from going instead of encouraging them because people get a misleading view of numbers and will wait until they see more people book before they themselves book. Besides that, the date is still 7 weeks away, it's far too early to judge numbers on the day, but we already have over the minimum we need.

There are good reasons I made the decision.

Forum members make up about 30% of attendees these days. We have the cancuncare website, our Boobs Cruise website, our own huge FB group, multiple other FB groups that refer people covering both Temptation and other adult resorts, we have salespeople both in the resort and off, in Cancun and Playa del Carmen and other social communities for people in various countries in other languages (Spanish, French etc) that also refer people.

It's not 2010 anymore where everyone who went on the Boobs Cruise was an active forum member. We have a much larger reach now across many avenues, countries, and resorts

Of the 30% of people from the forum, many will not see this thread and others will prefer not to comment. We have grown far beyond just the forum and to maintain a public list here can be both misleading and counter-productive.

In addition to the above reasons, I also don't post lists because since so many are not from the forum, they use their real names not forum names when they sign up. They don't want their name on a public list for their friends and family to see. I used to use first names and abbreviations but it caused slowdowns at check-in, so now I keep a private list of everyone's full name which speeds the check-in along.

I guess there's a reason why no resort or other tour posts a public list of who will be there on what date, and I've come around to that way of thinking.

Incidentally, January 2020 numbers were 87% up on 2019, Feb is looking like a similar increase with our largest ever cruise running Friday with 123 people booked and is sold out, Monday 24th we have 94 people booked and will sell out too.

April is usually our busiest month. Don't worry about any numbers you may see here and make a judgment from it.

Leave me to fill the boat with the right kind of people, it is what I do and what I am good at - so they tell me :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice