April 2013 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by MeagMarie, Jan 7, 2013.

1. BeachBaby2012

BeachBaby2012 Newbie Registered Member

West Virginia- "Take me home country roads!"
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks you guys! I'm sure there will be many more trips to cancun so hopefully we will run into each other one day! HammieJ, the contact cards are a great idea! I'll have to get on that! We will definetly be bringing our own tumbers; we went to punta cana last year and rinking out of those small plastic cups got old plus making trips to the bar every 20 minutes...sometimes more frequently. Lol Have a great time on your vacations! Looking forward to reading about it!
    :lotsofmichaelfs:

2. CTspec.B

CTspec.B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello people my name is Jay and my wife Ashley and I will be going to Cancun for the 1st time April 13th to the 20th and staying at the GP. I am new to this forum but not forums in general. We were recommended to the GP by friends of ours that stayed there a few years back.

Oh and I was referred here by Dikfore :aktion061:

3. tigerjohnni

tigerjohnni Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ctspec, my wife and I will be there 4/11 thru 4/16 a short 5 nights...there are so so many excursions you can do there, its also easy to go out and do your own thing, transportation by bus is easy there check out ado bus service...also check out coco bongo's, its a las vegas style club, really cool to go atleast once, i've been there 3 times!!

4. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    welcome!!! we leave early AM on the 14th so we may see you on the 13th! :)

5. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    !!! Heyyyyy!!!

OH MY FRICKIN GAWSH! 12 days? YES! lol :) I'm SO excited.

So for those of you who will be there April 7th-14th.... this is what I'm thinking:
    We arrive on the 7th so we will probably just veg out... maybe go downtown at night.
    The 8th is the Boobs Cruise.

so anytime between the 9th and the 13th.... I'm thinking maybe we will go to Isla Mujeres(IM). I do "IM" the cheap way, on my own. For those of you who may be interested in going, maybe we can leave early in the morning <10am, lol. We will enjoy the island until about 4-4:30ish when we have to return the golf carts.... and depending on how everyone is feeling, maybe we will hang around the island, grab a bite to eat, or whatever for another hour or so, longer if desired.

I usually go with a group of 4 of us..... but I know a lot of people were interested in visiting Isla Mujeres. If you are going on the Boobs Cruise on the 8th or 12th, you do stop at Isla Mujeres but you just don't experience it the same way as going on your own.
    Golf carts hold 2-4 people depending on which one you get. Depending on where you rent from it is $45-$50 bucks for the day. If we can get a little group together, it'll be cheaper for everyone. Especially if the golf cart is full (4 peeps). I may even be able to make a deal with the guy renting them.

No one would have to give money to anyone. You pay for all of your own stuff directly. We won't have to worry about anyone owing money.

Is anyone interested in joining us? :)

6. Jake&Journey

Jake&Journey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Headed down April 20-26!

Can't wait, just got more snow over the weekend! :aktion061:

7. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We got about 5-8 inches yesterday. Only about 4 of it stuck around throughout the night. Then today it was 40 degrees and now there's hardly a trace of the white stuff!

I've been packing since December.... tossing stuff in the suitcase every time that I came across something I may want in Cancun. I think I may have shopped too much. lol. I'm so used to traveling for 2 weeks.... this years one week is tough to pack for. I have enough clothes gathered for about 45 days. haha I will be dwindling down as the day goes by. We are at 11 days until departure. I've been packing my toiletry bag and trying on clothes all day..... all while listening to my Cancun get hype music.

Here is my current song that reminds me of Cancun:
    [media=youtube]9n5G0qFBsHM[/media]

I am not a fan of country but heard it while flipping through the radio a few months ago. I thought of cancun instantly. I just watched the video and nearly shat myself when I realized the whole video is based in Mexico! LOL Go figure! <3

Anyway.... I'm so very excited to meet you all..... and for the Boobs Cruise!!! We will all be in Cancun in no time! It's just flying by! Stay busy and time go faster! <3

Hugs and many kisses from the Jersey shore <3

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  8. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of my favorites! - it's on my party playlist..was actually requested by a couple I dj'd at their wedding in Sep. Check out "Toes" also by Zac Brown Band...I'll fire up those and Red Solo Cup for sure at Tiki ... got a great mix of fun music incl. pop, dance/club, Marley, a lil country, etc. Any requests pls let me know here before 4/7. :)

9. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I only listen to spanish music for the most part. lol.

Yo no se manana by luis enrique and Menealo by juancho are my favorites right now if you can find them lol.

10. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've got some good Spanish music too - I'll get those

This one was real popular last year...very danceable.

Michael Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego (I have 3 versions of it - including one with Pitbull)
    [ame=]Michel Teló - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Oficial (Assim você me mata) - YouTube

:aktion033::mexicoflag::cheerleaders:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice