April 2013 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by MeagMarie, Jan 7, 2013.

1. tigerjohnni

tigerjohnni Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear you hammie, but i'm only there for 5days this year, and we have three kids and a dog and cat, that I want to get away from for a few days, I also expect to stay where i chose and paid to stay (especially all adults), and especially when you booked the resort and vacation 6 months in advance. Today there are two new reviews on tripadvisor, one by a woman who says she stayed at the golden for 14yrs straight and was treated very disrespectfully by maru, antonio, angel at the front desk...all i can say is, its gotta be very upsetting when your all built up to get away and have a blast, only to be shot down when you arrive! hopefully its not like that in april!

2. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Hammie - bumping shouldn't happen as much in April as it does in March. But you shouldn't worry - it will be alright - just slip into your swimsuit, grab a refreshing drink and a tasty burger from Breeze when you get there, go poolside or to the beach - push for a room as soon as possible and you'll be enjoying paradise. I leave all my stress behind the moment I get on the plane :) I'm not fully relaxed though til I get a good room. :)
    :deadhorse:

3. tigerjohnni

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thx scorpio, my plan is when i arrive i'm gonna take my luggage with me to front desk, then when they tell me to wait for a few, i'll say ok, i'll be at the bar with my luggage and all, come get me when my room is ready (I always have my boardshorts on before I arrive, theres no time to waste....lol )

4. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    In april and later.... there is rarely bumping. All will be fine! :)

5. tigerjohnni

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hammie, I know you love the place, but its a big world out there, so so many places to stay, go and see....only place i would ever go back to year after year is my own vacation/retirement condo that i hope to buy in next couple years, preferably down towards playa del carmen and tulum!!!! i've been to cancun 5 times and always stay somehwere different!!

6. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    OH my gawsh!!! 20 days! We only have .42 of a day until we are in the TEENS!! In a sense I want it to hurry up and be here.... but in a sense I'm stressing! lol. I have soooo much I need to do!! I will make my Cancun "shirts" tonight and this week for my crew. SO excited! <3

7. tigerjohnni

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure it will be a blast at gp , can't believe were getting snow again, spring is in 2 days.......

8. BeachBaby2012

BeachBaby2012 Newbie Registered Member

West Virginia- "Take me home country roads!"
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    36 days and counting! Hi everyone! I'm new to the Cancun Care forum but I have been reading many of your posts to help me determine which resort to stay at and the Golden Parnassus won! This will be mine and my boyfriends first time to Cancun but we aren't going alone, my parents are coming with us and they have been to Cancun several times but they have always stayed at Temptation Island. Haha I see there is some rivalry between to two resorts so I won't say much more than that... :X LOL! Who will be at the GP April 25th-May 2nd?? I'm so excited!!!:huepfen013:

9. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome BeachBaby!

You'll enjoy GP..trust me. :ernaehrung015: :ernaehrung005: :69:

Looks like we'll miss you by a couple weeks...4 of us will be there Apr 7-14. Have a great time on your vaca!

10. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I'm also the 7th-14th so we will miss you too! :( There is always a great bunch there! Make sure you get some "travel networking cards" made by vistaprint or somewhere cheap before you go! I ran out of paper from giving out my info so many times! lol. I still have my stack of names, numbers, and facebook pages that i received from my last trip somewhere.

My card just says my name, my facebook, My CancunCare handle, email, and my mexican cel number for those who also have TelCel. Oh and it also says "It was nice meeting you in Cancun". or something of the sort haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice