April 2013 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by MeagMarie, Jan 7, 2013.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    AHHHH!!!! 31.05 days until we are there!!!!!

I just started tanning Friday. I did 5 minutes in the 12 minute max laydown and got a little red. I thought it was just my tingle at first but nope. I got a slight burn. I took a break since then and I think I may tan tomorrow at some point. I'll probably tan like 2-3 times a week from here on out to get a base tan. I can't wait to get my free tan on my bday! (3/22)

Over this past weekend I tried on outfits, bought a new 2nd suitcase and carry on. I ruled a lot of outfits OUT! Which is good because I pack WAY too much! lol. I found out that my suitcase is about 10 pounds empty and my toiletries bag weighs 9.4 lbs full. lol. that only leaves about 30 pounds for clothes and sexy wear/items for the Boobs Cruise! :)

I can't believe we leave so soon! I've just sprained my ankle so my cardio and Zumba will have to take a little break. This just gives me more time to do floor work with legs, abs, and arms! :)

PLEASEEEE If you are traveling between 4/7-4/14 comment on here or inbox me your dates so we can meet up! :)

2. tigerjohnni

tigerjohnni Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be there 4/11 to 4/16, a short 5nights but thats all we could do this year..gotta make the most of it!!!

3. tigerjohnni

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that sux....good luck..big guy, maybe i'll see you there on the 11th!!

4. heroto3

heroto3 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone staying the week of march 24-31, 2013

we are heading down for our honeymoon, and it is the first trip to cancun for both of us, is there anyone else traveling the same time?

5. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    You may have better luck under the March roll call love! <3

Tiger - I'll see you there! I'm going to make a calendar that everyone can add their dates to. Go to Walmart and find something orange to wear on your wrist. Orange = CancunCare. :)

They have 550 paracord bracelets for like 4 bucks at WalMart. :)

6. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Hey guys! I made a calendar to keep track of who is there while you are! :) unfortunately the last time I went down I was far too unorganized and missed meeting up with a few people. :/

I'm trying to avoid that this year!

I added all of the dates that I saw in this thread. If you are traveling in April at Golden Parnassus, Great Parnassus or TTR, add your dates (and hotel) to my calendar OR Just put your dates here and I'll submit them for you! :)

cancun2013: April 2013

7. Mcmahon85

Mcmahon85 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow Hammie that is awesome. I can't even organize my vacation let alone anyone else's. Everyone owes you a big thank you for putting this all together so I will start, Thank-you! Drinks are on me when you get there...lol. T-minus 28 days and counting. I just can't wait to meet everyone. I'm sure you will all love my better half, she really is. Cheers all.

8. djbeatle8

djbeatle8 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    going for first time in april :mnm:

9. tigerjohnni

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have a tatoo of a suffering jesus on my left upper arm and it has color orange in it!!

10. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    :) You are quite welcome! It's nothing! <3 I try to stay organized but I'm not always so good at it. lol. I will take that drink and RAISE you one! :bootyshake: hehe.. Can't wait to meet you both!

POP that GP/Cancun/Boobs Cruise cherry! :) You may need a blindfold until you get used to the craziness lol

Hey! whatever works!

PS everyone that wanted to do the Boobs Cruise on April 8th..... deposits are NOW being accepted! Steve said there were already 14 deposits or so all within the first 30 minutes! :) Should be a hoot! :mexicoflag: :mnm::mnm::mnm:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice