April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, that's cool! The flight that arrives about 9:15 p.m. Cancun time, right? The 3 of us are sitting in Row 16...come say hi!

2. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, apparently this does happen, unfortunately. There's a thread about bumping from the Golden Parnassus to the Great Parnassus, and there's discussion of TTR bumping on there in which I participated.

I'm personally a little concerned about being bumped, as we arrive late at night on a Monday, after the big turnover that happens on the weekends. But there is nothing you can do about it, it's the luck of the draw, so no point worrying about it beforehand. I gather it generally won't be for the whole of your holiday, and they try to compensate you with freebies.

The good news is that they sometimes send TTR people to clothing-optional Desire Resort, which is upscale in quality from TTR, but less of a party place. It's couples only, so they won't be sending ME there if I get bumped. They'd probably try to send me to the Sea Adventure Resort, which is a family resort I went to with my son that is part of the same chain as TTR. I would rather chew tinfoil and rub my head with a cheese grater than go back to that place on my adult holiday!

3. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

I wonder if there is a lawyer around that could challenge all these added charges....

4. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya, me! I'm a lawyer! LOL I'll get right on that, Brewster!

5. FUNCOUPLE23

FUNCOUPLE23 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Thank you.... got some pics up :)

6. FUNCOUPLE23

FUNCOUPLE23 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We arrive in Cancun at 11:30 ..... see you guys at the pool.... This will be our first time here........

7. nuttyrat

nuttyrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My flight shows a 9:25PM arrival .. I think that's the same one!!! I have advanced seat selection too .. I'll have to see if there are any spots left on that row ! :D I promise I don't smell !!

8. Gibs

Gibs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Well... that deserves a spanking... you can decide if it is a punishment or kudos ;)

9. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well it's good to know that if your a couple they would bump you to another clothing optional resort and not a disneyland kinda thing!

OH you poor thing! That would suck ass having to send your adult vaca at some place having kids running all around screamin and no parent in sight to control them. let's hope you dont get bumped and you can be around adult that are drunk, naked,sceaming(moaning) and kicking without any kids to hold em back!

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    If they do it is just for a night and you can still party your ass off at temptations. They pay for all cabs etc to go back and forth. Plus you get upgrades and we got two free nights for our upcoming trip.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice