April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. lanapud

lanapud Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did a test run on the liver last night, seemed to work great...lol, Thursday can't come fast enough, safe flight Brian

2. NekkidSundays

NekkidSundays Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TWO MORE DAYS!!!
    Can't recall the last time we were this excited!

Feel free to come over when you see us at any time and say hello, we want to meet everybody who is on here!

Damon and Jenn xo

3. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    See you on Tuesday! Can't wait.......packing up to head to Vancouver to meet up with Karen and Rene. TTR tomorrow!!!!!

4. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Bags are Packed and now just cleaning the Snow off the Driveway and then heading to the Airport for the Trip!!

Safe travels for all.:beer4:

5. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone! Just came home from my spray tan, and have to pack and clean the house, as Craig and Rene will be here in 3 hours! Very excited, as I have not seen them since December.

For those that are still to come, HURRY UP lol! Woody will already have been partying for a week by the time we get there! Carol, I can't be a cougar gang by myself...need you there girlfriend, so get on the damn plane.

Can't wait to meet you all!

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,619 / 14
    Stacia does the spray-on tanning booths all the time now. I started insisting on it if she wanted to be tan for trips rather than the UV booth or laying out for hours and hours for a couple weeks before a trip. Skin cancer = Bad news, and her fam has a history of cancer in it.

She loves the way it works, but a bit of advice from listening to her bitch and complain afterwards. If you are headed for a beach, literally, don't even bother with Light/Medium/Dark decisions, just head for the darkest they have. You're much more likely to be pleased than if you go with Medium and end up having to do it all over again.

They want to warn people it might turn them orangish, but it's not happened to anyone we know, ever. That was the old-tech spray, rub-on lotions.

7. itsjusme51

itsjusme51 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello to all!!!!

Hello Temptation goers! My name is mike and myself and my friends will be making our second trip to Temptation this thurs-sun for a nice long weekend. We last visited in august of 2010 and it was a blast.

I've been searching for boards to see if people would be at the resort this time of year because in august it was the end of summer and alot of traveling was going on. We are all a bit curious to see the resort this time around in april.

Just a bit of background on us. There will be roughly 8 males...all single. All hold professional jobs and work hard and play hard. We are quite a motley crew of body types and personalities. Myself...i'm a bit shy and reserved and last time i just hung in the pool amd took in all the sights. I am a BHM and am very comfortable in my skin. The rest of my guys range from marathon runners to former athletes.

Let me stop rambling though. I am very excited to get back down there and hopefully have yet another enjoyable weekend! Anyone that will be at the resort this week is more than welcome to private message me to chat more.

If not....we will see you ladies and gents around noon cancun time on thursday!!!!!!! :)

8. fit4funcpl1

fit4funcpl1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Welcome to the April Addicts week...Well if a BHM means Black Hung Male you should have no problems making lady friends around the sexy pool! lol

9. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0

If I had my way I'd come down tomorrow. So you will have to keep the cubs in line until I get there. Hahaha Have a save trip and see all of ya Friday night!

10. itsjusme51

itsjusme51 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO!

Well yes i guess you can interpret it that way as well....like i said im a bit reserved so i wouldn't come right out and say that. But its accurate lol. And i'm just a big handsome man overall lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice