April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. SmilfandBT

SmilfandBT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So what sort of email did ya'll get from TTR after doing express check in? Mine seemed very generic and came right after I submitted. I have a feeling it is just a auto reply thing. The part that has me thinking this is this

"Dear guest: This format is only to facilitate your check in process, but it's not recognized as your booking confirmation. Please make sure you have the confirmation of your reservations in our resort, before you fill it in. Thank you."

Before I fill what in???

2. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Did you put the hotel confirmation # in? You also have to fill out the form completely.

3. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    When you made your initial reservation with your travel company you got a confirmation or booking #. You need to enter that number and fill in the complete form with all of your info address, name, flight # etc. for their express check in on their website. After which TTR will give you a 4 digit confirmation # for your express check in and send you a legitimate not generic email with all the info you sent them. All they are saying in what you posted is you need to have your original travel reservation documents with you from your travel company.

4. SmilfandBT

SmilfandBT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I got the 4 digit number in an email. I hope it helped. I booked through travelocity and one of my documents listed the hotel with an 11 digit # (sorry i put 10 before i think). on another document it has a 6 digit number. I wish i knew which one was right. Ohh well they will take us when we get there and if they dont I have a few other great people that are willing to take us in.

5. isittimeyet

isittimeyet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont want to be a downer, but just read a couple reviews from trip advisor and not so great. On one a girl was assaulted in the womans bathroom by 3 men....and the other had thing stolen from room! So heads up to all you ladies going end of april...dont be offened when i need a partner every 10 minutes to go pee;)

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,235 / 14
    Not saying it doesn't happen, unfortunately that can happen anywhere. Fortunately for you and everyone else here we have the cancuncare posse to make sure no one comes to any harm. Trust me, it works!

Also have to remember that people are ten times more likely (made up stats) to report something bad than something good.

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Never ever been assaulted going to the bathroom there ever. The bars are a different story, you can get alot of hands touching on the way to the bathroom.

8. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Dont take tripadvisor to serious at times. The bathrooms are pretty much in public area and they usually have staff working near the area folding towels and keeping things clean so that is hard to believe. Sometimes people expect a 5 star resort and they post things that are true because it makes them feel better about themselves. As for the thief I will admitt after a few I have forgotten to lock my slider door since I usually get a ground floor and nothing was ever taken. Also forgot to lock my safe when the maid went in and nothing was taken......not saying it couldn't happen.

9. Doug&Val

Doug&Val Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Express check in done. 15 days to go!

10. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We'll be waiting on you guys!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice