April 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Nov 30, 2010.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Hello Everyone , here is the official letter from the Management about the posts on unnoficial sites about "Guests being sick"

Thanks to spread the word.

Dear guest:
    At Original Resorts, the welfare of our guests and employees is our first priority and we understand that we have to pay extra attention to the professional handling of food to live up to this premise. Thus, at our resorts, we have a strict quality control system that carefully monitors the whole process of handling the food, from the moment we receive the food to the time it is consumed, verifying these procedures obey international standards of health.

On a daily basis, the goods that we receive are carefully verified, ensuring that the packing, properties, shelf life and temperatures follow the most strict regulations on that matter. If a product presents critical elements cannot enter the Hotel. The products that do pass our rigid quality control measurements are supervised closely to make sure that the temperatures are appropriate while stored in the warehouse, being thawed and placed on buffet lines or chillers in order to avoid contamination at all cause.

Once the food is exposed in the buffets, it must comply with temperatures and the maximum exposure time regulations which we constantly monitor with digital thermometers.

We know that any system of quality control must have an external validation, so we have a laboratory perform a monthly bacteriological analysis. Samples of food at any stage of the handling process as well as ice, tab water and samples from the hands of the handlers of the food are taken randomly to be examined. And month after month, we have only good results.
    Furthermore, we are proud to be listed as a company that has been awarded with the distinctive H (Hazzard Food) which has certified our four hotels in 2011 for compliance with the highest standards of food service practice in the tourism industry. This award provides distinguished recognition to food service providers in Mexico who demonstrate exceptional quality and safety in food preparation, handling, and services. Thus, our guests can be certain that our hotels are submitted to routine operational evaluation by the Mexico Ministry of Health, ensuring our total compliance with the highest standards given by the World Health Organization (WHO).
    Sincerely.

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

So the food is ok.
    Who checked the pools?
    So many people do not get sick for nothing,
    I hate BS letters written by what seems like lawyers.

3. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Or the booze?? Who checked those?? Maybe it was a bad batch of a certain kind of alcohol...... Or maybe just food being under cooked

4. cutiepie

cutiepie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

i still think it was the water/ice. and some stomachs just dealt with it better than others. i fully believe they are totally cautious and up to standards on their food handling, they'd have to be with a resort that size.

think i should become a spokesperson for probiotics! i am a firm believer at this point! :)

5. sithsister

sithsister Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Don't drink the pool water!!!!!

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    lol

you could get drunk from all the spilled drinks

7. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I'm betting it was the pool water!

8. sithsister

sithsister Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    I tipped over my mug in the pool and continued to drink it. At the time I was pretty drunk so it seemed like a good idea at the time.:ernaehrung023:

9. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I know what ya mean...mine dumped and tipped quite a few times...

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Yep Kim that was Glenn. All caps cause to much work for him to type wiht upper and lower case letters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice