April 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well ahhh ....I haven't been on here in quite a few weeks. Tons of stuff kept coming up, But FINALY we scheduled our trip for April 26th-May3rd yay. We booked it today and we leave this Sunday. Wow better get a move on getting all my stuff together---can't wait!!! :dave: :flash:

2. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds great! We get in the day before you guys so we'll make sure the bartenders are warmed up for your arrival!

3. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can't wait to meet you guys!!!! Gonna be a blast. You can be sure 2 recognize me from what my friends call my rapunzel hair,lol It's super long. I also have a few stars tattooed above my tush,lol Hubby has a pretty distinctive red dragon on his arm and a phoenix on the other

4. Deleted member 13603

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK - sounds like fun...Craig will be sure to check some tushes out until he sees stars! LOL Have a safe trip and we'll see you guys in Cancun this weekend WOO HOO!

5. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    see you there

looking forward to meeting you both and meeting craig and ginny ....getting in sunday night and will hopefully share many drinks with you ....

6. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok swim bottoms- check, tooth brush-check, Lube- check....what else to I need,lol. Well think I almost finished packing, but this question goes to the ladies- Do your flat irons work here? I took mine last time but honestly was too umm well.. drunk to do anything but wear it up. I am gonna try to fix it this time. Don't wanna look like a bum the whole time teehee.

7. rhondoodle

rhondoodle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cant wait

well just got through packing. cant woit to get there. hopefully i wont be depressed to have a good time. anyway i can earn 1000 bucks while im there. that would take care of it!!! LOL see you there!

8. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just one more day! I arrive late tomorrow afternoon...unless I can sneak onto an earlier flight!

After a Walmart run to get some Tequila, I'll be all set for 12 days of fun!

For those I already know, can't wait to see you again...for those I don't, stop by for a Tequila shot...just find the towel that looks like a Texas flag.

Ken

9. Deleted member 13603

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See you all soon! We're very excited to have our turn to say, "We head out today!" We'll be in Cancun very early Sat AM. See a little rain in the forecast but hopefully it won't be much. Safe travel to all, see you at TTR!

10. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See every one there tomorrow!!!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice