April 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear that guys - we were looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully your trip later this year will be a blast! Thanks for chatting!

2. Deleted member 13603

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Attending April 26th to May 2nd

Hi - we're from Kelowna and will be there Apr 25 - May 2. Hope we can meet up! Shoot us a msg or MSN us if you want to chat.

3. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just 5 more days! I get in late afternoon on Friday the 24th and can't wait. I've lost track, but this is somewhere around my 12th time.

I'm getting a rental car for the first day (it was actually cheaper than the private "limo")...so if anyone needs to make a Walmart run before I turn in the car Saturday morning, let me know. So far, we're up to a couple of cases of Tequila, Red Bull, and a few other things. Much easier than carrying it all on the bus!

4. Deleted member 13603

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ken, we were disappointed to hear that there were only going to 2 cases of tequila. Guess we'll all be well behaved afterall!!!

5. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I can find the Tequila I'm looking for, I'll keep buying it as long as we're drinking it! Last time we (anyone and everyone willing) went through 18 liters in just over a week.

And did I mention the beer bong??? :)

6. Ian&amanda

Ian&amanda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apr 29-7th may

our 2 nd visit, been waiting a year to get back to Temptation!

7. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: Attending April 26th to May 2nd

hey livingangel....my wife and I ARE flying out of toronto on the 26th as well so we may see you on the plane or in the airport .....if you can get a pic up that would be handy...looking forward to partying it up with you in mexico.......

8. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    weather.com is reporting rain almost the whole week we are there (4/23-4/30). ARGH! Anyone local have more info on this weeks weather? Are we talking all day or just sporadic?

P & D

9. KadyPetrie

KadyPetrie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    5 days CAN'T WAIT

:D Hey everyone, my friend (livingangel) and I are leaving on the sunday from the Toronto airport and we couldn't be more excited! We 're excited to meet everyone and with the conquest fiasco we went through it's a relief being able to go on VACATION!!!

To everyone thats already there cant wait to hear how your vacation is, and to all those who are leaving on the 26th Cant wait to meet you all!

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Re: 5 days CAN'T WAIT

will you guys please look out for my freind tequila ken until we get there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice