April 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Van & Bernie

Van & Bernie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still hopeful...it looks like we are still booked on our Sunwing flight but they're checking to see if it is paid for or not. If not we still have the option of paying for it and going. Having trouble with the hotel room as Temptations cancelled all of Conquests reservations. On the phone again in the morning.

2. m+lforever

m+lforever Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Looks like we get all our money back from visa gold, might have to book a week down the road, will know more tomorrrow

3. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hope you get it sorted, and hope we can still see you soon, just locking the door behind us, take care and good luck

4. livingangel

livingangel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Attending April 26th to May 2nd

Hey everyone! My friend and I are arriving on the 26th and leaving on May 2nd. We are flying out of Toronto and are so excited! We are both 23 and are looking forward to it! Our original trip got cancelled due to the Conquest fiasco, but we found this place yesterday and can't wait to go now.
    Look forward to seeing those of you who will still be there!

5. CherylnPaul

CherylnPaul Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Airport Transfer

Hello all :)

10 days!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Can NOT wait!! :michaelf:

We are arriving at about 12:45 on the 27th and were wondering if anyone else is coming in about the same time and would like to share a van. We have another couple with us, so there would be room for 6 more. I think we would have to do the one way there and one way back rate (?? - does anyone know how that works ... meaning do they just do ONE time back or can people go at different times?). I think it might cost less in the long run if we could get a few people. So I'm just throwing this out there! PM me and we'll see what we can get set up .....

We have other friends coming in the next day (the 28th) at about 3:00 - so let me know if you want to set something up with them ....

6. Van & Bernie

Van & Bernie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yiipeeeee....after hours and hours of Vanessa on the phone and internet, we managed to throw flights and accomodations together to get there and leave on the same dates. Quite the process as we've got different airlines going than leaving and had to book the resort 1 week at a time through the resort and Itravel 2000.
    We were told that the resort is overbooked and they are sending people to the Blue Bay Club so????? but our names were still on the books as reserved. Will keep our fingers crossed till we get there.
    Hopefully see everyone Friday afternoon.

7. Rangers1010

Rangers1010 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Congrats, glad to hear you didn't get stranded. Enjoy your vacation ... we are off to the airport, flying out in 5hrs!!!!!!

8. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds good guys! We double checked with our tour operator and we're still on....see everyone soon!

9. m+lforever

m+lforever Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Congrats, we are out, by the time we were able to rebook it would be time to put the boat in the water, we are looking at oct/nov now, have fun :)

10. DanLear

DanLear Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whoop! Whoop! Flight leavs 10.15 sunday morning see u all 3-4pm sunday avo mex time...im soooo excited. Look forward to meeting you all andd sharing some crazy fun times :) xxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice