April 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 20, 2009.

1. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    we are bound to bump into you two becks and dan, just look for the union jack towel, with the star and cresent on it, pompeys badge, this will be our fifth trip, so any last min questions, just ask.

2. DanLear

DanLear Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually i do have a couple of questions if u dont mind? Do you get supplied with poolside towels? crossed my mind as you said about recognising ur towels? Also, i have read quite a few bad reviews about this place lol (too late now) and just wondering what are the downfalls to this hotel. Some have said the buffet food isnt up to scratch and the rooms not that great. What your view? x

3. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    I can answer you question and lend my opinion.You get a towel card when you check in.You use that towel card to get a poolside towel.If you lose your towel they charge 25 bucks for it so dont lose it

The buffet has decent food.The specialty restaraunts are supposed to be very good.The cheeseburgers at 4am are to die for :D

My room in Oct was fine,It was clean.Some complain about the beds being hard,but I had no problem sleeping on it.Or maybe passing out on it may be more accurate.You are hardle ever in the rooms anyway right?

I think you will love it.

4. DanLear

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahh thats for the advice mate i appreciate that :)....4 am cheeseburgers? uh oh this is gonna be a heavy two weeks!!! lol

we arent overly fussy people so we should be fine....u up for seeing how many people we can squeeze in a hot tub too??

5. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They do taste better at 4am!!

6. DanLear

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    right so i have to stay up to 4am just to get a cheeseburger?? :)....cool im in!

7. Jim & Dar13

Jim & Dar13 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is our third time visiting. The play is not the ritz...(all boring and stuffy)..The crowd makes it. The food is good and the drinks are flowing. If you are going to relax there is a pool for you. If you want to let loose and have have the sexy pool is for you... There is something for everyone. I quite sure you'll be pleased, after all look how many repeaters keep coming back.

8. pokey

pokey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i am now ready even closed the suitcase got my passport out we will be there on the 16 th should be at the sexy pool by 1 pm not sure what swim suit to wear the first day just plan to sit back drink and have fun. my name is anna husband is ed :D :p

9. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Waiting is the hardest part

LOL - I'm sure we'll find a way!

10. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    no worries, ask away on here or when we bump into you there, everyone is helpful and friendly, as chet said you get a towel card each when u get there, and you collect your towels by the beach hut by the sexy pool, you can take them back whenever you want for fresh one's, we have never had any complaints about the food there, usually something different every night, for the first week anyway :lol: and now they have added a sit down menu in the tex-mex in the afternoons as well as the buffet, which is
    really nice, the rooms are very nice, we have never had any complaints, except last year when they put us by the road, we told them we wanted to move and got moved next day, as everyone has commented on here ,it is the people that u meet, that makes the place so special, and dont worry, you will have a great time, cya soon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice