April 2009 Chat

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cancun181, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Ed the rascal is begging !!! Chet ,allow me to introduce my sister-in-law Sandra.Sandra pls. don't hold that post against Chet , I may have put him up to it. :D

2. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Who r u people? Good god you try to post a reply on this website and everything goes to hell... Oh wait Hi Matt and Sue and Ed & Sue,Cant wait till the next party.

3. Ed & Susan

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Chet, well at least you have the 2009 part out of the way, Happy New Year. We still have an hour to go. it will be April before we know it.

4. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Don't ya just love it when everything goes to hell?? :) :) :)

George

5. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Thank god 2008 is over!!!! Its 2009 lets celebrate!!!! Im excited to meet Sandra although I really wish I knew your brother in law and sister.They have to be nice people.And I challenge Matt and Susan to spend 1 more week down in Rainy cancun.I think we can outdo Oct.

6. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here's to 2009, may it be a wonderful year for everyone!

I guess I'm holding out because I want to see just how much Ed will keep begging!! :D

Susan

7. Ed & Susan

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Happy New Year to All , Much like Cancun ( except for the -47 & snow) I went to bed at 430a.m. bounced up at 7:30 a.m. (with hangover) & am looking forward to spending the day with Susan's & friends! Oh I will keep begging...... :D

8. skh102067

skh102067 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Matt and Susan, I hope you're able to make it I look forward to meeting you!

And what can I say about Ed, I've known him since I was 16 and all I can think of is "I'm sorry", he kinda grows on you over time. :)

Sandra

9. skh102067

skh102067 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Matt and Susan, you mean to tell me that you've never seen Ed beg? Yawn...I thought EVERYONE had seen Ed beg by now! hee hee

Chet you sound like a sweetie. Ed tells me you are quite the dancer and I love to dance.

Ed is definately entertaining. And what can you say about my big sister? She's awesome! Truly the best in the world. I only get to see her and Ed maybe once a year if that much and I miss them all the time. So I'm very excited about taking this trip to hang with them and be grown ups!! :cool:

Sandra

10. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your sister is great......but Ed, that's a different story!! He kinda creeps me out with all of the begging and school teacher talk, I'm afraid if Matt and I go back that he'll end up in a swamp somewhere and I'll spend the rest of my days in Alaska :lol: !! Of course you know I'm kidding don't you Ed!?!? Don't get any ideas! I certainly hope to meet up with Chet on the dance floor again too!
    We've been looking at flights, but haven't seen anything that we want to book just yet, last time we were lucky with flier miles, this time we're a little choosier since we'll be paying. I'm sure we'll come up with something though, I do actually kinda miss Ed!

Susan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice