April 2009 Chat

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cancun181, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Kristi, I'm with Chet I think we will hit our # for the booze cruise .. Lots of folks not on Cancun Care looking for things to do ! we will find a few more couples Thur. night & we have all day Friday to recruit. We do need enough to make Steve comfortable, so come on you hold outs get on the list & have some fun....... :D

2. marsha0712

marsha0712 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ray and I are still on the fence for the booze cruise. The only reason is because our flight leaves at like 8 the next morning... but it is vacation after all, right? Any suggestions? I am still all for it but Ray is a different story. 19 more days!!! :D
    Erika

3. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    You should have no problem.The booze cruise is a day tripper.We leave at like 9 am and get back in the afternoon.That ia almost perfect for leaving early the next day.Plenty of recovery time :D

4. cancun181

cancun181 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright you and Chet are the recruiters since I won't get down there until Friday afternoon! Chet just promise a fun filled bus ride!!!! You'll be sure to get some folks to go then!!!! LMAO!!

I cannot wait to get down there! :D

5. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    We will hit our numbers.Dont worry about a thing.Im the social director remember.Im pretty damn likeable when I want to be.Right Ed?

6. browneyedbuckeye

browneyedbuckeye Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    11 days!!!

looks like might have the resort to myself coming down on the 5th! but i guess i will have my mug, drinking straws, and sunscreen to keep me occupied!

7. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Just delay your trip 11 days and come down with us!

8. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    I second that thought my friend !! More Ohio girls = more fun right ladies??? Talk him into it Erika , come on ( I new that Ray guy had to be drug into fun 1st time I saw his avitar ) LOL Just kidding Ray, join us it will be your last day to party, might as well do it up right ! :evil:

9. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Ed & Susan Happy belated birthday sue!!

thank you elrodh & pj and Ed & susan, we had a very good night , dave got in some good practice on the :beerdrink: , only 3 more weeks and we will be looking forward to that long plane flight, looking forward to meeting you ed & susan, and everyone else who will be there, how's my good buddy el and pj, little ella is doing ok, she was supposed to have had alittle heart op tomorrow, just heard it has been cancelled, due to her being anemic, so it will be next week now, and we were hoping she would be home before then, hoping you guys are both well, hope u can make it back, if not keep in touch friends xxx.

10. browneyedbuckeye

browneyedbuckeye Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my spring break

sounds like the 2nd 1/2 of april is the time to go... but I am heading down during my spring break from teaching... a much needed break! but i am sure i will survive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice