April 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Nov 30, 2007.

1. marksue

marksue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my wife will be thair april 19 - 26 . We are celabrating our 25th wedding anniversary on the 23ed. This will be are 2ed trip, can't wait,its ben three years since last visit.

2. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hi elrodh, happy new year to you and pj, looks now like we will be arriving on the 20th, pjs bday, :) looks like we might miss you both, :( hope not, we had a great time last year, yes we still have your photos, and enjoy remembering the good times we shared, would be great to see you both again if possible, love sue & dave xxx

3. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    happy birthday tequila texans, look forward to meeting u and your party, we will have a party everynight :lol: :beergone: :lotsofmichaelf:

4. BrettLorie

BrettLorie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wahoo

We're in for the 10th-20th!!

5. tandm

tandm Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Nice to se some of you will be there when we are, 20th-25th.
    This will be our first trip, any thing special we shoud know, pack or be getting ready for let us know. Any thing we should know about theme nights? do they even have any?? No matter.... can't wait to just get away.

6. driversml

driversml Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What to bring

I echo that question...We are also first timers (4/26-5/3) and would like to come at least somewhat prepared. I would assume Cancun - being a tourist destination - will be an expensive place to go get any items we might need after arriving. From the postings I have read..we know not to over pack - but also want to bring any "must have" items. Any "repeaters" have any advice on something you may have wished you had known to pack but didn't?

7. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hi tandm & driversml, this will be our 4th trip to the hotel, but first obviously since it became Temptation. we never find it too expensive, the best tip is NEVER LEAVE THE SEXY POOL LOL, there are markets in cancun where you can barter and get things cheap,and there is a wallmart there if you really want to go shopping, we know some people who go straight to wallmart from the plane to get supplies lol, we often go into cancun town in the evenings to all the bars, cheap bus ride and a $10 taxi back, dont know if the theme nights are going to be the same, the pj night roughly means just that, really dont bring to much, must have items, bikini bottoms :oops: ,hair straighteners and hair products, lots of sun cream and thats about it, were sure you will both have a fantastic time, looking forward to meeting you hopefully, sue & dave .

8. Derek&Sassy

Derek&Sassy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sue & Dave,

Hoping to catch you guys while you're there. It might not be until your last week, though. Stay in touch!!!

me & sass

9. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yaayyyyy, hi derek and sassey, we have not booked yet but its looking like 20th april untill 4th may, it would be sooooo great to see you guys again, lets hope it all works out, xxx p.s probably book next week for sure.

10. Derek&Sassy

Derek&Sassy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Right on. Just let us know the dates. Hopefully we can overlap some of the time, depending on when Dillon gets home from Iraq. Can't wait to see you guys again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice