April 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Nov 30, 2007.

1. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    thanks vicki, looking forward to meeting you and Al, bev & chris + vannessa & rick will be waiting for us, and elrodh & pj will arrive a couple of days after us, all people we have met before, some three times, and then there are all the new people you get to meet, it's the people that you meet there,that in our opinion, makes the place so special, we have made great friends at TTR, some unfortunatly could'nt make it this year, you will have a blast, wish it was for longer, look out for us when you arrive, we will have a drink or a few :D :D

2. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Re: April 25-30th

see you there, probably to late to put a photo up of yourselves for us, as this laptop will be stored away tomorrow, only 33 more hours till we leave :D :D , if you see us, just come over and say hi, will get you two a drink :lol:

3. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Re: CANCUN VIRGINS

hi, we will be there the same dates as you.
    1. we are from the uk, and we have to bring a us adaptor, so you will be fine.
    2. we only bring us dollars, they are taken everywhere, but you will get change in pesos.
    3. sorry never been (never leave the sexy pool :lol: ) the gold dolphin trip to isle of mujueres was fantastic, and try and go on a booze cruise.
    4.the water is fine at the hotel, you can get water from around the resort, or the waitors will fill a bottle up for you, and the ice is also fine. :lol:
    5.most of the american people on here class the hotel as 3 star
    +, its the people and the atmosphere that make the hotel 10 star, bring small notes for tipping, plenty of sunlotion, try and join in all the fun and games, only if you want to, although on our first trip, we must admit we were abit nervous a first, and be prepared to have the time of your lives

4. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well here i sit at work, only a few more days to go. This is killing me, can I go NOW?

5. CapeCodders1

CapeCodders1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do we need cash or should we pay by credit card and is there an ATM at the resort? Also does everyone really bring a thermal mug for drinks? We arrive on Friday later in the day!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone, Sue, Dave, Elrod PJ, Vicki Al, B+C etc etc.

6. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cash is good but atm is avalable. I have used a mug i have skiped a mug it is about the same to me and I do drink fast(no mugs slow me down a bit) we ill be in eary sat morning make sure you dont drink all my beer friday night

7. MYDAIZEYS

MYDAIZEYS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We bought the famous "Bubba Mugs" and didnt use them much at all last year, bought "Baby Bubba Mugs" this year seems to be easy to just drink fast and go for for another!!!

Remember il be the one with the curly hair doing the happy dance sunday around noon.... :michaelf: with Big al pretending not to know me...hehehe :anon: :anon:

8. CapeCodders1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy dance? Can't wait to see that! We'll see you two Sunday.

9. CapeCodders1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy dance? Can't wait to see that! We'll see you two Sunday.

10. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    One more sleep :D , and 26 hrs of no sleep :( but it will be worth it, then 2 weeks of :beerdrink: :beergone: :lotsofmichaelf: :michaelf: looking forward to meeting you all, and looking forward to the dance :lol: and Als face :anon: ,hope everyone has a safe journey, see you all there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice