April 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Hawaii Islanders

Hawaii Islanders Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She'll fit right in. Tell her don't worry.

2. dbaker81

dbaker81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: what to wear..04/20-04/25

I guarantee that Hillary's are smaller :D If you guys are there between April 5 and 12, she'll have nothing to worry about. Hillary can make anybody's swimwear look conservative. :wink:

3. b10

b10 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    show some pictures. lol

4. Jannet

Jannet Mexican Hottie Owner

Ratings:
    +756 / 1
    Roll call April 2008

[​IMG]
    Beverly
    3/30-4/6

[​IMG]
    mzblondeone
    April 4-11

[​IMG]
    B & B
    April 5-12

[​IMG]
    heather
    April 5th-12th

[​IMG]
    Bethy
    April 5-12th

dbaker81
    5th - 12th

[​IMG]
    B and T
    April 8th - 15th

[​IMG]
    soultrain43
    4/19-4/25

Hawaii Islanders
    10-20 Apr

tandm
    4/20-4/25

CapeCodders1
    April 25th to May 2nd

[​IMG]
    DAVIDINTN
    April 26th - May 3rd

[​IMG]
    Harold & Tammy
    April 26- May 3.

driversml
    April 27th -May 3rd

B & J
    April 27 through May 5

[​IMG]
    anna
    april 27 to the 5th of may

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yeah these are two different events. The Friday cruise done by the resort is an evening departure heading out into the Ocean, around the lagoon stop off at Carlos N Charlies.

The Cancuncare booze cruises are 9am-5pm day time events on board a catamaran sailing over to Isla Mujeres, lunch, games and open bar all day.

If you havent seen our video this is what our cruise is like (plus some extras that would not have been allowed by you tube!)
    [media=youtube]LmuR0yKfaYA[/media]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  6. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually both of the cruises sound like a lot of fun.
    Steve's is definately a MUST!! Even though I have seen that video several times, I just had to watch it again.
    Almost every time we get together with Heather and Larry we end up talking about our trip to BBG, especially now that we are planning to return and taking another couple with us, and we always end up talking about that booze cruise and how much fun it was!
    Just this morning Ryan and I were talking about how Heather and I were making Steve pose for pictures with us, and Steve said "Oh, I love my job" Ryan said yeah, what's not to love this guys got it made!!!
    Thanks for all you do Steve and for making the booze cruise the best part of our trip!
    Can't wait to return!!!!!!

7. heather

heather Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will have to agree with Bethy, the booze cruise was probably the best part of our trip! Hopefully we will get to do another one when we go back in April.

8. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Between Bethy and Heather and their total party of 6, MZBlondeone for 2, Myself and Mrs B for 2 all of whom have expressed interest and hopefully Dbaker and Hillary for 2 we are up to 12 people for around April 6,7,8 or 9th for a booze cruise with Steve. B and T are available on the 9th for 2 more.

I'm watching the weather network right now, if it snows 5" in Toronto on New Years day, our trip is free (Itravel2000's in house gimmick), so here is crossing our fingers.

Looking forward to our 4th trip and looking forward to sleeping on the deck chairs again.

Also looking forward to Mrs B breaking out her wicked weasel again.

Can't wait to see everyone, anyone else that is available for any of the dates above, put down your interest.

4 months to go and counting...

9. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Yes, that sounds like we could get quite a few. We met another couple there last year from Ohio who are planning on being tehre the same dates as us and may be bringing another couple with them as well. I just sent them an e-mail telling the they HAD to take this booze cruise with us. Hopefully the 4 of them will go as well.
    Heather and I were just talking about the booze cruise last night. Seems like she gave Barb quite a spanking! We certainly thought we were the dancing queens!!
    We'll keep our fingers crossed for 5" of snow to come your way on the first. Just as long as it is all in Canada and NONE of it reaches Illinois!!!
    Also, if you are going to be sleeping in those pool chairs again this year, we'll give you our towels and you can save our spots for us!! Looks like they have purchased new chairs, hope you will find them as comfortable as before.
    Look forward to seeing everyone in April!!

10. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Haha Bethy, I have Memories (and memories of mammaries... :cool: :wink: , and pictures (that I have only shared with you), that suggest Heather was not the only guilty one when it came to spanks...lol, you may not totally remember as it was your B-day and upon arrival back to the resort you crashed for the evening.

For Steve's purposes, would the Ohio couple and their friends count as 4 more for a definite?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice