April 2008 Chat

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Hairyballs2008

Hairyballs2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh you are sooooo ready there Bethy..... I on the other hand have done... NOTHING!! oh no not true hubby and I did start tanning this week... Yippie feels like vaca to me

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always say that the preperation/anticipation is half the fun!!

Looking forward to partying with you guys in just a few more weeks!!!!

3. boomer

boomer Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    4/26 - 5/03

Chris & Janice 1st timers traveling with Steve and Diana 1st timers (to this resort), travelling 4/26 to 5/3. Can't wait to check this place out. Lots of travel experience but not to Cancun or an AI. Any thoughts, advice, warnings welcome. :?:

4. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Re: 4/26 - 5/03

welcome chris & janice, looking forward to meeting you both, have a look in the lounge and have your names put on the roll call, your the same as us, have to keep checking the april and may threads. AI, means you can swim up to the bar all day long :D , and every now and then get yourself something to eat, you can go out with the staff to the clubs( different club everynight ) , and we go sometimes with a gang of us to the town to check out the bars, advice- dont pack to much and get ready to have a great time. any questions just ask, plenty of repeaters on here to answer any questions.

5. B & J

B & J Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Boomer, we will be there the same time as you. Like Dave and Sue said. Dont forget to add your name to the roll call and just chat away. You will meet a lot of people that will be there the same time as you.

6. ARomance

ARomance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone going to be there during the week of Apr. 13-19?

7. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    We will be there april 12-16 ,its a short trip but we will make the most of it.

8. elrodh

elrodh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Really hate we will not meet all you April people :( , We are between April and May.Best of both worlds. April people, May people. :D

9. soultrain

soultrain Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Hello April Temptations vacationers..I will be bringing my new girlfriend April 21-27..I was just there in November but it seems ages ago..I hope the weather is a little better this time. Lots of construction too last time, a little noisy and Nice Shoes was closed :evil:
    I know they spent some serious Pesos remodeling the place. I've been working overtime 2 weekends a month just so I can come back..
    See you at the sexy pool, and Nice shoes bar should be fun too! If anyone is from Seattle area I will be wearing my Seahawks cap.

10. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    looking forward to meeting you and your girlfriend soultrain 43, cant wait to return, is it april yet :lol: , know what you mean elrodh, checking these april and may forums is thirsty work, think i need a :beergone: , better not i have a huge hangover today, :stevehastoomuchvodka: this temptations training is hard work :D :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice