April 15-19th - Looking For Mentors

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Lindilou, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Hi, we're booked at TTR from April 9-15th as usual for bi-annual trip and then moving to DRM for our first try till the 19th as a Bday gift to myself.

We would love to be guided in by regulars or addicts to show us the ropes.

If anyone's there during those dates who'd be willing to teach us the ins and outs of the place, we'd love to hear from you. We're only there for four nights so we want to make the most of what we can experience at Desire.

I really need to prove to my Mrs that this place is worth the extra Pesos we're putting in this trip to be able to bring her back, so all advice is welcome.

Thank you all for your help!

Lindilou

2. cancunfunforus

cancunfunforus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    We'll be overlapping your dates at both places. We get to TTR 13th-17th then Desire RM 17th-21st. But by the time we get to Desire you'll know the ropes. LOL

3. Lindilou

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    We'll make sure the drinks are cold at both places for when you get in!
    See you guys in a bit

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    DRM is well worth the extra pesos. I doubt she’ll need convincing to go back. We just got back from our first trip there and were a little apprehensive but that was gone quickly.

5. Lindilou

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Thanks for the good words. Glad you enjoyed.
    We are not apprehensive at all and actually very excited to try DRM as we're sure to find the same kind of great people we met or will meet at TTR. We love experiencing new things and seeing new scenery. The issue is it's almost double the cost from TTR. Don't know if it's because we're from Canada or it's like that for everyone, cause we've been reading that some get it for about the same price!?
    The Mrs. is the accountant here and she puts all the numbers together....she can get pretty tight when she starts to compare and I'll need good arguments to make her loosen the wallet a bit.

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    It is more $$. We usually stay in tower rooms at TTR, so it wasn’t too much more for a garden view deluxe room (the cheapest at DRM). We did become members (finally) while at DRM and the price will be equivalent to a TTR tower room when compared to the garden view deluxe. Probably even a bit cheaper than a tower room from whats been advertised lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice