April 11-21st Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jess_2703, May 28, 2018.

1. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    It's been a month since we came back home and I didn't had time to write down my reviews just yet. Now that's things are little calmer I can now sit back and write these lines.

Hotel: The hotel itself is really beautiful and clean. However they are some stuff that need to be fix. Our AC in our room didn't work. We had to call 4 nights in a row to get it fix, the 4th time it was freezing, The sport bar the way they construct it when there's loud music it's so echo, that it give you headache. Pool, it was really warm most of the day. We got one rainy day so the next day it was '' cold ''. But we were able to swim in no problem. Careful with those stairs, they are the same color as the floor ( we all fell in it ). They should thinking of adding some bright mark for the delimitation of the stairs. Restroom, There's 2 ( between quiet pool and sexy pool, and there's 1 in the buffet. Careful when wet the floor to go to the restroom at the buffet is very slippery. They should had construct more around the pool. They close the door at 3 so after that you need to walk all the way down to the other one.

Bash: We had a lot of fun, however, the music need to be review. Playing same list night after night it's kinda killing the party, and they need to add more to their music. They also should had a railing to the stair, just a question of time before someone falling off. ( And again it's very slippery if it's wet. )

Food & Restaurant : Most of the food was better than before. The Italian ( romanza ) and Asian ( Sutra ) were our favorite. Sea flirt need to be rethink, none of us really like it and I didn't felt well when we came out. ( Maybe change it for a authentic Mexican restaurant ? ). We didn't try She, and as for Flame, they should respect their policy regarding clothing ( Walking in with a sheer top, or flip flop or board short isn't what I call casual. ) The food was however good.

Service: I can't say any negative words regarding service. They really do everything to make you feel home. We call maintenance at 1 am for our AC took 5 min and they were fixing it. When staff recognize you from 2-3 years ago that's amazing. They are all great, and they all work their butt to make you happy. A special thank you to Fernanda, she is an amazing hostess and she does an amazing job. ( we never had to walk to the bar the get a drink, she would bring us our drink without asking what we wanted.

Ents Staff/Show. They were amazing, and the show was a great quality. They work hard and appreciate the comment. We appreciated the time they stay with us '' partying '' after the show.

We catch up with some old friend and it was a great memorable vacation and some moment will be in my heart forever.
    We though it was a little bit more '' clique '' than usual but the vibe was the same . We had a lot of fun and will certainly be back sometime.

Thank you until next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice