April 10-17, we are booked

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Feb 2, 2009.

1. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So who will be joining us, this will be trip 5, we are bringing friends for their first time, we have only done saturday to saturday trips before, but this time we are doing a friday to friday, leaving Toronto at 6:20 a.m., arrive Cancun at 9:15 a.m., I figure we should be at the swim up bar by 11:00.

Friday night booze cruise will be a killer this year, oh well, can sleep when I am dead, or grab blankets and sleep at the sexy pool, be the first to reserve my spot.

The price was excellent, I have been waiting for it to drop below C$1000.00, Saturday night pulled up the website and it was $885.00, it comes to 2324.00 after taxes for the 2 of us.

So who will be joining us or who will be there when we are there?

2. skjudd

skjudd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will only share one full day with you, we are coming in the 16th thru 20th. This is our 2nd trip. We were there in Jan. and we just had to book another trip!!
    Kristi and Sean

3. voandwater

voandwater Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We will be there from the 9th to the 18th. It will be our first time to Temptations. Will we be able to book the Friday night booze cruise early Friday becuase we will not arive unti late Thursday? Any other advise is much appriciated.
    Jim & Michaline

4. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As of right now I will be in Cancun the 16-20 for trip # 11

5. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think we'll be hit and miss on the Friday night booze cruise, last year we booked it on the day of, but I have heard other people say that it needs to be booked earler in the week.

Hopefully it works out.

Other advise, Coco Bongo's, Steve's booze cruise if he has one while you are there, read the advice and tips up in the stickies.

Let loose, enjoy your self and have the time of your life

6. maximus

maximus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    April 10-16 here I come

I'm currently in Spain, waiting for confirmation of dates, of when I will return to U.S.A, but I plan to go to Cancun from 10-16 Apr as a single guy. I'm looking forward to make lots of friends and have lots of fun. Yea I will be drinking lots of tequila.....

7. johnmarilynforfun

johnmarilynforfun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will be there April 10 to 17th

Sorry no pictures.... I am currently working in China and do not have any pic's on this computer. First time for us to go to Temptation Resort my wife and I really don't know what to expect. We are in our 50's open minded but have never experienced a place like this Not sure if we are doing the right thing. I have been working in China all winter and Marilyn has been home alone so I thought it may be fun...We need a few good laughs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice