Anything Goes/ Quest Challenge

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sisro143, May 20, 2008.

1. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Oy, didn't realize there was a "Terms and Conditions" of this board.

Because folks are asking, and because I only can speak to The Quest, and its practice of ONE night, I will answer about what I saw and experienced.

Basically, it's a wacky scavenger hunt - they divide the room into two teams, and then Lalo or Mario (I think Mario ran ours) issues a challenge to each team to come up with an item. First team to come up with that item wins a point.

As you can imagine from other TTR/BBG stories you've heard, things degrade into sexy stuff pretty quickly from there. With the quest night that we attended, nudity was present, was generally humorous, and fairly spotty - not generalized. From what I heard about Anything Goes, basically the final challenge to win was related to which team could get naked and pile their clothes in a big pile the fastest ... and then of course, everyone has to go find their clothes again in among the mess.

Sorry, the secret is out gang ...

The Quest that we experienced was fun and hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are no terms & conditions....people post what they choose, just like you did. That's been the tone for a while now and if that's folks prefer....have at it!

I've already experianced things first hand so it's not ruining my trip at all..

Michelle

3. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the naked thing did not happen we were there last time but everything was being held in the alternative bar and there was hardly any room

4. JenandTodd

JenandTodd Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    I agree that things should be left for people's imaginations. The quest / anything goes on our last two trips (Nov 07 & April 08) have been quite tame in comparison to previous trips. It has definitely changed, no one is required to get naked and no one locks the doors. Just go and have fun!

5. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Amen!! :) and as others have said NO-ONE is forced to do anything they don't want to do by the entertainment staff. All we have to say is the more you join in the games (daytime and nite-time) the more fun and the more memories you'll have.
    Ken and Joyce (Previous Mr Blue Bay and Ms Big Boob contest winners)

6. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    There is always ONE in every group

7. sisro143

sisro143 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent stuff! I am so excited about the games. Does anyone know if they still do karoake? Just a for-warning, if they do.. you might not want to be within 20 feet of the place if I am there. Cover your ears!

Hope to see some of you there June 5th-June 12th

8. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great, another surprised ruined. :D

Thanks for the warning!

2 Weeks Today. Have fun.

9. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think most people are more worried about handing over other items than clothes because they are afraid they will not get them back. Don't be afraid the entertainment staff is there to entertain as Waste stated.

This is my favorite game at the resort. Participate and have fun. I don't think you will be uncomfortable.

10. sisro143

sisro143 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't mean to spill a secret :? I thought it was a known fact.. Ok I will quit opening my big mouth and just wait and see what goes down. No more questions, I promise! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice