Anyone watch the Victoria Beckham tv special?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If it doesnt happen in the good old USof A you know f*ck all about it dont you :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Let me translate.

Sven Goran Ericcson used to be the England football manager, DB was one of the best and his favourite ( note the correct spelling of favourite ) players. Both left their prespective jobs / clubs but with SGE now taking the Manchester City managers job ( a city where DB cut his football teeth and made his name with City's rivals, Manchester United ) it is rumoured that in the MSL closed season DB will be available on loan to the English Premier League.

Personally I dont think he'll go back to Manchester purely for the Man Utd link ( even though ex Man Utd 'keeper peter Schiechel did ) and he'll end up somewhere like West ham or Spurs, possibly Newcastle but that too far away from the bright lights of London for his Mrs )

All clear now.

Right then, back to why I came to this thread the daily papaer I buy had a two page spread about this programme today called Flop and Fab...

I personally have to agree with the fab as I cant believe for one minuit people took this as ' documnentary ' as serious, her American PA was played by an actor and there were so many subtle piss taking comments of herself and David I'm very surprised at the reaction.

Is it just me though or do all the Victoria haters seem to be women... that old saying, the most scathing movie critics are failed actors comes racing to mind...

Ian :lol: :lol:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wooo at least someone understood what i said. it got no comment otherwise lol

shall be interesting to see where he ends up

as for vb. i quite like her. i think shes fab. no hater here but i can see why alot of women would hate her :?

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I like VB..................... a lot! :p

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    'Cos they thought you were talking like a martian.

Please refrain from doing that in future, as you are probably aware, Chicks discussing global sporting events in the confines of North America = Ball scratching, reach for another Bud to clarify what I just heard her say confusion.

We have a saying in this part of England and it goes... ' You cant educate pork '

Although I may play the male chauvenist pig i'm not. She knows how to have a laugh and take the piss, both out of those expecting it and herself. Most of her stuff the other night wouldnt have worked 12 year back in the spice girls, Its called mature humour. Alot of the hacks nowadays are just jealous and tryimg to make thier names at trashing others.

Yes, its worked, look at the column inch's and the publicty that it has attained for her and David but so what, the media are falling to their game and good luck to rthem in my book.

Ian :lol:

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my sincerest apologies to the pork :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice