Anyone taking any Day trips or activities?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BCstandsFor, Jan 18, 2008.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BC COME WITH ME JASON AND THE BOYS, PICKING UP SKETS AND TAKING EM TO LIKE XEL HA AND STUFF FOR THE DAY GET WASTED DO SOME CLIFF JUMPING WILL BE SICK LEMME KNOW MAN

2. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if ya really want to know, the answer is easily available to all,...ya just have to look for it. But I like keeping it a mystery, it makes for good Bar converstaion! :lol: :p

You guys are going to Xel Ha?? Perfect. Hell yeah. Count me in. Just wait for me, I arrive on the 11th.

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I was wondering too, but I never really researched it until now... a few clicks and I got it.

Now I see and hear what you're talking about.

4. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good topic!

Xel-ha is awesome. Count me in on that. What would be awesome would be to rent a couple of jeeps/suzukis and just drive there.

As far as Isla, thats a MUST. I go ever year. Take one day, catch the ferry across, hike to El Playa Norte, and camp out at Buhos Bar and just settle in for some sun and mas cervesas!

Good times!........45 days, yeah buddy!

5. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Isla Mujeres is bloody awesome. Recommend the booze cruise/day trip here. They have a really cool zip line over the beautiful water. They also have a sea turtle conservation project which costs like $2 to visit. They also offer swimming with the dolphins here as well. Which I am keen to do this year if any one else is up for that.
    I am also keen to do a day trip to Chichen Itza to see the ruins as well.

6. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i did some research today on an island called Hol box or something like that, its pretty awesome... like a deserted island or virgin... whatever... here's the link:

www.holboxisland.com

i wont be going this time but it looks pretty cool... check it out

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahhhhh i get it now sir lol

8. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, very nicely done. I think I might be up for that

Do a search for images on webshots brings back some great sights. Very rustic but there is a bar....wooohoooo!!!

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found some awesome pics of this place on google.. May be something to think about checking out while i'm there.. Maybe lol...

10. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its all about getting off the beaten path. Atleast for a day. I think that island looks sweet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice